Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149
@Xayxayx could i adopt autumn? she's absolutely beautiful
@Xayxayx could i adopt autumn? she's absolutely beautiful
she/they . nb lesbian
raise your words, not your voice. it is rain that makes the flowers grow, not thunder.
@foreverephemeral Of course! I was hoping someone would like her-- I think her colors are gorgeous, but I just don't have the space for her. Sending a CR now!
@foreverephemeral Of course! I was hoping someone would like her-- I think her colors are gorgeous, but I just don't have the space for her. Sending a CR now!
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx
Thank you (for answering?)
Your loves are interesting to read, though for my dragons I would like to more concentrate on their story. (so their childhood and so)
Please let us discuss further to adjust everything in the messages so we don't disturb your post :D
@Xayxayx
Thank you (for answering?)
Your loves are interesting to read, though for my dragons I would like to more concentrate on their story. (so their childhood and so)
Please let us discuss further to adjust everything in the messages so we don't disturb your post :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2715844 FREE egg/elim/skin raffle here!
New hatchling added!
New hatchling added!
wjPnp7u.png
Two new hatchlings added!
Two new hatchlings added!
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx May I have this one? I'll name them Miko! [img] http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=102&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=146&auth=031ee2480cabb689f41f89434148344418455d71&dummyext=prev.png [/img]
@Xayxayx
May I have this one?
I'll name them Miko!
dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=102&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=146&auth=031ee2480cabb689f41f89434148344418455d71&dummyext=prev.png
COME CHAT!
Click the button below to join the ALL FLIGHTS FR Discord Chat room and voice chat! Be a part of a growing community with over 200+ users and growing! Come be sorted into your flight and make friends, make sales, and show off your latest your stuff!
@NekoMiii123 Sure thing! She belongs to @Yakul so they will send you the CR (:
@NekoMiii123 Sure thing! She belongs to @Yakul so they will send you the CR (:
wjPnp7u.png
@NekoMiii123 Sending now!
@NekoMiii123 Sending now!
bump for those new babes
bump for those new babes
wjPnp7u.png
take those pretty dergs (:
take those pretty dergs (:
wjPnp7u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149