Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149
New hatchlings from @Yakul. Please ping them if you want one of their hatchlings!
New hatchlings from @Yakul. Please ping them if you want one of their hatchlings!
wjPnp7u.png
Thanks!! Hope they find good homes (:
Thanks!! Hope they find good homes (:
bump
bump
bump
bump
New hatchling bump!
New hatchling bump!
wjPnp7u.png
Updated and new dragons added!
Updated and new dragons added!
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx
Could you write a lore for one of my own dragons (since I am so bad)
:D
I am trying to try it on my dragon Bermuda, very first one. Could you make one for Ayaka?
(I would love to pay you for your work :D)
@Xayxayx
Could you write a lore for one of my own dragons (since I am so bad)
:D
I am trying to try it on my dragon Bermuda, very first one. Could you make one for Ayaka?
(I would love to pay you for your work :D)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2715844 FREE egg/elim/skin raffle here!
@MysticDay I would be happy to write some lore for Ayaka. Feel free to check out the dragons in my lair to get an idea of what I typically write for a general bio. I can do something similar for Ayaka or I can also write a bit more (couple paragraphs). Honestly, it's up to you how much lore you want. Also, are there any specific details or ideas you want included? If so, let me know (:
@MysticDay I would be happy to write some lore for Ayaka. Feel free to check out the dragons in my lair to get an idea of what I typically write for a general bio. I can do something similar for Ayaka or I can also write a bit more (couple paragraphs). Honestly, it's up to you how much lore you want. Also, are there any specific details or ideas you want included? If so, let me know (:
wjPnp7u.png
New hatchling added!
New hatchling added!
wjPnp7u.png
6 dragons still available!!
6 dragons still available!!
wjPnp7u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149