Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Mini Newbie Raffle
1 2 3 4
@Alphazi my favorite thing so far are the graphics and range of customization! also how welcoming and helpful everyone has been to us newbies :)
@Alphazi my favorite thing so far are the graphics and range of customization! also how welcoming and helpful everyone has been to us newbies :)
@Alphazi So far I haven't been able to get into breeding (I need more ladies!) but that's what I'm most excited about. I've been trying to collect pretty Dergs to try and make other pretty Dergs to give them away!
@Alphazi So far I haven't been able to get into breeding (I need more ladies!) but that's what I'm most excited about. I've been trying to collect pretty Dergs to try and make other pretty Dergs to give them away!
5VXLt3V.gif
@ninetyone ooooh yes, i agree fr looks very nice and has a lot of customization! and i'm very glad to hear that, people are definitely very nice here <3 got you down!
@ninetyone ooooh yes, i agree fr looks very nice and has a lot of customization! and i'm very glad to hear that, people are definitely very nice here <3 got you down!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@cherrymaelstrom ooooh yes the struggle of breeding LOL i totally get that. if you're in need of ladies i have some i could give you, if you'd like :> + got you down!
@cherrymaelstrom ooooh yes the struggle of breeding LOL i totally get that. if you're in need of ladies i have some i could give you, if you'd like :> + got you down!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi Ohh I would love that! And thank you so much, I love all your babies. You're great at putting together outfits. :) How long have you been playing?
@Alphazi Ohh I would love that! And thank you so much, I love all your babies. You're great at putting together outfits. :) How long have you been playing?
5VXLt3V.gif
@cherrymaelstrom awww thank you so much!! here, let me go send you a message with the dragons
@cherrymaelstrom awww thank you so much!! here, let me go send you a message with the dragons
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
last day bump!
last day bump!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
bump
bump
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Dulse @Silverfrostt @EeveeLover92 @AllBrighty @Nightgame @Phatelmist @ninetyone @cherrymaelstrom

thank you all for entering! i'm very glad you guys are enjoying fr and i can't wait to see where you guys go <3

i will draw and announce the winner momentarily! you have 24 hours to respond - if you don't, she'll be given to the next drawn, etc.

if you don't have the space for her but still want her, let me know, and i can do a hold up to a week! however if you don't want her anymore (or don't think you'll be active and would rather someone else have her), let me know, and i can pass her on to the next person :>
@Dulse @Silverfrostt @EeveeLover92 @AllBrighty @Nightgame @Phatelmist @ninetyone @cherrymaelstrom

thank you all for entering! i'm very glad you guys are enjoying fr and i can't wait to see where you guys go <3

i will draw and announce the winner momentarily! you have 24 hours to respond - if you don't, she'll be given to the next drawn, etc.

if you don't have the space for her but still want her, let me know, and i can do a hold up to a week! however if you don't want her anymore (or don't think you'll be active and would rather someone else have her), let me know, and i can pass her on to the next person :>
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@EeveeLover92 congratulations, you were drawn for aluella! let me know within 24 hours if you'd like her or not <3

apologies for the extra ping -- accidentally double clicked skjdghs
@EeveeLover92 congratulations, you were drawn for aluella! let me know within 24 hours if you'd like her or not <3

apologies for the extra ping -- accidentally double clicked skjdghs
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 3 4