Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A wish (Temporarily closed)
1 2 3 4 5
I wish for a Skydancer breed change. <3
I wish for a Skydancer breed change. <3
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@blackrose1415 hey, this is super nice of you to do! any of the following items would be awesome, and I took them from what you have listed so far :) (basically most of them are event apparel I missed) [item=accent: twilight oracle] this accent is actually on my wishlist and fits a dragon of mine well ^^ [item=warmwater wanderers] need this for a dragon's outfit~ [item=luminous legguards] was on hiatus when this item was released, and it goes well on the same dragon I want twilight oracle for :) [item=starwood veil] didn't know this apparel existed, but it would look amazing on lotus <3 [item=butterfly's kiss] I want all the animal apparel lol, which is why I also asked for the warm water wanderers thanks so much!
@blackrose1415
hey, this is super nice of you to do! any of the following items would be awesome, and I took them from what you have listed so far :)
(basically most of them are event apparel I missed)
Accent: Twilight Oracle this accent is actually on my wishlist and fits a dragon of mine well ^^
Warmwater Wanderers need this for a dragon's outfit~
Luminous Legguards was on hiatus when this item was released, and it goes well on the same dragon I want twilight oracle for :)
Starwood Veil didn't know this apparel existed, but it would look amazing on lotus <3
Butterfly's Kiss I want all the animal apparel lol, which is why I also asked for the warm water wanderers

thanks so much!
4ZwFOyz.png
Hmm very nice of you!
I’m going to send you a donation!

I wish for flowering gladeboughs, starlight cloak, carapace arm, and hewn philosopher’s veil
Hmm very nice of you!
I’m going to send you a donation!

I wish for flowering gladeboughs, starlight cloak, carapace arm, and hewn philosopher’s veil
This is super sweet. If I'm being honest the top wishes that really come to mind is the Fae skin abberation and treasure for lair expansion (215k overall, though I have some saved up for it already)
Other than that, just spacy things (think digital revolution or galaxy watcher!)
Edit- I'm also looking for k/g for some specific dragons for a pair I'm excited about!!
I'll check in occasionally to see if I can donate!!
@BlackRose1415
This is super sweet. If I'm being honest the top wishes that really come to mind is the Fae skin abberation and treasure for lair expansion (215k overall, though I have some saved up for it already)
Other than that, just spacy things (think digital revolution or galaxy watcher!)
Edit- I'm also looking for k/g for some specific dragons for a pair I'm excited about!!
I'll check in occasionally to see if I can donate!!
@BlackRose1415
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@BlackRose1415 These are my top priority to complete my random progen Zenith. [item=Inkwell Feathered Wings] [item=Breed Change: Coatl][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes] Treasure and/or gems also help as well! [center]~*Thank You!*~[/center]
@BlackRose1415

These are my top priority to complete my random progen Zenith. Inkwell Feathered Wings Breed Change: Coatl Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Spinner Tertiary Gene: Runes

Treasure and/or gems also help as well!

~*Thank You!*~
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
I would be willing to brew a spinner gene in baldwin's for cost (95k plus 2 gold muck, 2 white slime, 4 red ooze, and 8 orange) in order for it to be given to kaylarvanell at cheaper than the ah rate.
I will also donate some stuff from my hoard to you in a bit.

hmm...I will say my wish is for a pixie procession, a rainbow flair scarf, or any prismatic silks.

besides that, my wish is for you to trade me treasure for gems because I have a lot of gems at the moment but am constantly wanting for treasure, and it seems like your gem supply is sparse :)
I would be willing to brew a spinner gene in baldwin's for cost (95k plus 2 gold muck, 2 white slime, 4 red ooze, and 8 orange) in order for it to be given to kaylarvanell at cheaper than the ah rate.
I will also donate some stuff from my hoard to you in a bit.

hmm...I will say my wish is for a pixie procession, a rainbow flair scarf, or any prismatic silks.

besides that, my wish is for you to trade me treasure for gems because I have a lot of gems at the moment but am constantly wanting for treasure, and it seems like your gem supply is sparse :)
I wish for Starlight cloak apparel and Grave Omen festival skin, which I missed in the october.
This is very kind of you! A bit later I'll send some donation to you.
I wish for Starlight cloak apparel and Grave Omen festival skin, which I missed in the october.
This is very kind of you! A bit later I'll send some donation to you.
I wish for shiny-star foods T^T they are so hard to find and I hoard them
I wish for shiny-star foods T^T they are so hard to find and I hoard them
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@blackrose1415 I wish for...

This outfit
Monarch

(Items in this outfit: mystic sage lantern, mystic sage shawl, mystic sage sash, gossamer Flame headpiece, gossamer Flame wing ribbons, gossamer Flame tail ribbons, gossamer Flame collar)

Spiral breed change

Ashmane Chimera

This outfit
Iphegenia
except the wing silks, I already have those

(Items in this outfit: Amber flourish bracelet, Amber flourish anklets, ember sylvan filigree, ember sylvan lattice, Amber sylvan twist, Amber sylvan headpiece)

Unhatched egg

Thank you so much for doing this, you're very kind!

@blackrose1415 I wish for...

This outfit
Monarch

(Items in this outfit: mystic sage lantern, mystic sage shawl, mystic sage sash, gossamer Flame headpiece, gossamer Flame wing ribbons, gossamer Flame tail ribbons, gossamer Flame collar)

Spiral breed change

Ashmane Chimera

This outfit
Iphegenia
except the wing silks, I already have those

(Items in this outfit: Amber flourish bracelet, Amber flourish anklets, ember sylvan filigree, ember sylvan lattice, Amber sylvan twist, Amber sylvan headpiece)

Unhatched egg

Thank you so much for doing this, you're very kind!

b9hteu.gifImIdRDN.png
Umm, my ultimate dream is a WC scroll for my progen. Thank you, you really are a friendly neighbourhood fairy c:
Umm, my ultimate dream is a WC scroll for my progen. Thank you, you really are a friendly neighbourhood fairy c:
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist Avatar
1 2 3 4 5