Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A wish (Temporarily closed)
1 2 3 4 5
I really wish for some treasure to expand my lair, the beautiful Electric Sparkle...the Fourpoint Serpen and lastly maybe anything related to the arcane clan.
I really wish for some treasure to expand my lair, the beautiful Electric Sparkle...the Fourpoint Serpen and lastly maybe anything related to the arcane clan.
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngR9EZAKj.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
ws5n0tJ.png
Can I wish for a [item=will o' the ember] please? This is super kind of you!!
Can I wish for a Will o' the Ember please? This is super kind of you!!
dOfXepK.gif
I wish for hewn philospher's veil and daisy flowerfall :D Thanks so much for doing this, I'll donate when I can!
I wish for hewn philospher's veil and daisy flowerfall :D Thanks so much for doing this, I'll donate when I can!
Hatchery.png
I wish for TREASURE
(I have no treasure left for a lair expansion and I have atleast 8 hatchlings that I need to hatch..... I splurged for a new breeding pair....)
I wish for TREASURE
(I have no treasure left for a lair expansion and I have atleast 8 hatchlings that I need to hatch..... I splurged for a new breeding pair....)
This is very kind of you. <3

Very far-fetched, but this year I am wishing for either a metallic or bee scroll for my sister's progen!
For myself, I just want some gossamer candles or something.
Maybe pretty accents for my imps. c:

Happy December!!
This is very kind of you. <3

Very far-fetched, but this year I am wishing for either a metallic or bee scroll for my sister's progen!
For myself, I just want some gossamer candles or something.
Maybe pretty accents for my imps. c:

Happy December!!
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
What a wonderful thing to do! I would love a metallic scroll to help me start geneing my progens!
What a wonderful thing to do! I would love a metallic scroll to help me start geneing my progens!
hw7CFuI.gifWMCEgD8.png80P5CLa.pngq2MpXQ7.png
I wish for 26,747 treasure so I can have enough to expand my lair, and I also wish for any peice of the gold seraph jewlery set. Thanks!
I wish for 26,747 treasure so I can have enough to expand my lair, and I also wish for any peice of the gold seraph jewlery set. Thanks!
2luce9i.png
  • Scorpio
  • FR Time +2
tumblr_inline_oki66139Nj1tfmvub_100.png
I wish for a Starlight Cloak!
I wish for a Starlight Cloak!
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
I would like to wish for 90kt for a lair expansion. Thank you! :)
I would like to wish for 90kt for a lair expansion. Thank you! :)
ZpfhC46.gif
How nice of you! This is soooo cool!
Ack... When you open again, I wish fooooor.... Butterfly or glimmer gene scroll! If I could get that it would be unreal. I really want to gene my drago, Nala, that I hatched myself! >w<

[not both though, haha either one because both may be waay too much!]
How nice of you! This is soooo cool!
Ack... When you open again, I wish fooooor.... Butterfly or glimmer gene scroll! If I could get that it would be unreal. I really want to gene my drago, Nala, that I hatched myself! >w<

[not both though, haha either one because both may be waay too much!]
1 2 3 4 5