Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EDOM] EvL Boarding [OVER]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Ashki

Ah, gotcha! Makes perfect sense, then. :)
@Ashki

Ah, gotcha! Makes perfect sense, then. :)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
[center][b][size=7][color=saddlebrown]It's Boarder Mini-Raffle Time![/color][/size][/b] Hello boarders, I haven't forgotten about you! It's been awhile, and now that the main raffle has started [b]it's time for the mini-raffle to be drawn[/b] as well. You received one ticket for every space you offered to us - for both pre-leveled dragons (before the push) and hatchlings (during the push). You received tickets even if these spaces were not filled. [b]You can find these tickets (and the winning numbers) [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OxqrWwcmtdxeg-MJCErJYASOckvXe4-Hm01eWsNxn2A/edit#gid=1727359550]here[/url].[/b] I also want to extend a heartfelt thank-you to everyone that participated in our boarding program. Those who boarded pre-levels supported us before they knew our raffle prizes, and those who boarded hatchlings gave us a huge boost later in the week. You guys are awesome! ----- And now for our lucky winners... congratulations everyone! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2316884#post_30338879]- Quick link to prize post -[/url][/center] [list]1. @remuslupn 2. @SolusPrime379 3. @Historian 4. @Loviare 5. @Fanartsy 6. @Philli 7. @Aeronaught 8. @AbstractAlgebra 9. @Oara[/list] [center][b]To claim your prize, please ping me with a list of prizes that is as long as your number within 24 hours.[/b] For example, if you are drawn as number 7, you will give me a list that is 7 prizes long (with your most desired at #1), number 6 will give a list that is 6 prizes long, etc. Thanks again and happy holidays! [i]- ping list was here -[/i][/center]
It's Boarder Mini-Raffle Time!

Hello boarders, I haven't forgotten about you! It's been awhile, and now that the main raffle has started it's time for the mini-raffle to be drawn as well. You received one ticket for every space you offered to us - for both pre-leveled dragons (before the push) and hatchlings (during the push). You received tickets even if these spaces were not filled. You can find these tickets (and the winning numbers) here.

I also want to extend a heartfelt thank-you to everyone that participated in our boarding program. Those who boarded pre-levels supported us before they knew our raffle prizes, and those who boarded hatchlings gave us a huge boost later in the week. You guys are awesome!

And now for our lucky winners... congratulations everyone!
- Quick link to prize post -

To claim your prize, please ping me with a list of prizes that is as long as your number within 24 hours. For example, if you are drawn as number 7, you will give me a list that is 7 prizes long (with your most desired at #1), number 6 will give a list that is 6 prizes long, etc.

Thanks again and happy holidays!

- ping list was here -

x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Ahh nice!~ congrats to winners!
Ahh nice!~ congrats to winners!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

@Ashki

I honestly didn't think I'd win this one?? Thank you!

1) Gotta Go Fast
2) Golden Night

By the way, I've decided to keep the Red-Footed Akirbeak, though I'll probably put it on a different dragon. Thank you, again! <3
@Ashki

I honestly didn't think I'd win this one?? Thank you!

1) Gotta Go Fast
2) Golden Night

By the way, I've decided to keep the Red-Footed Akirbeak, though I'll probably put it on a different dragon. Thank you, again! <3
PpBM5cS.png
@Ashki

lowkey screaming. thank you so much for a lovely raffle!

1) Hatchling Protector
2) Gotta Go Fast
3) Spoutling
4) Meowy Christmas
5) Golden Night
6) Goat + Cat Equals ?
7) Prismatic Warrior
@Ashki

lowkey screaming. thank you so much for a lovely raffle!

1) Hatchling Protector
2) Gotta Go Fast
3) Spoutling
4) Meowy Christmas
5) Golden Night
6) Goat + Cat Equals ?
7) Prismatic Warrior
1Wa1sIi.gif
@Ashki

Since I'm last, I'll just be surprised with what's left? ^.^ Thanks!!
@Ashki

Since I'm last, I'll just be surprised with what's left? ^.^ Thanks!!
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
AAAAHH!! I actually won!?!

@ashki

1. Hatchling Protector
2. Golden Night
3. Prismatic Warrior
4. Gotta Go Fast
5. Meowy Christmas
AAAAHH!! I actually won!?!

@ashki

1. Hatchling Protector
2. Golden Night