Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EDOM] EvL Boarding [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@treesponge
THOSE BADGES ARE BEYOND ADORABLE!!!
But where's the Earth one with a bunch of other rocks gathered around and cuddling the vacationing one under a big "Welcome Home" banner? XD
@treesponge
THOSE BADGES ARE BEYOND ADORABLE!!!
But where's the Earth one with a bunch of other rocks gathered around and cuddling the vacationing one under a big "Welcome Home" banner? XD
oRU0xsF.png
Aaah what cute badges!
Aaah what cute badges!
3x8FDZj.pngarcaneshieldl.pngnatureshieldr.pngQpxcgnd.png
Bump! Come get your cute pebble badges!
Bump! Come get your cute pebble badges!
nn4KUKj.png
Up we go!
Up we go!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
@treesponge

Inhales

Let me betray my flight *tosses some free dragons to newbies*
@treesponge

Inhales

Let me betray my flight *tosses some free dragons to newbies*
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
@Ashki

HHHH THOSE BADGES ARE TOO CUTE...I can offer 1 space for now, hopefully I'll get an expansion soon and I can upgrade it......all the way to 2 |,D

What's the difference between fodder and perma? o3o
@Ashki

HHHH THOSE BADGES ARE TOO CUTE...I can offer 1 space for now, hopefully I'll get an expansion soon and I can upgrade it......all the way to 2 |,D

What's the difference between fodder and perma? o3o
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Delcat

Fodder dragons are dragons we intend to exalt for the battle. Permas are dragons that we do not want to exalt, and who are permanently part of our lairs. Perma-holding is asking for a safe place for our dragons to sit so we can have space before and during the battle for more fodder to enter for training and exalting.

I hope that helps!
@Delcat

Fodder dragons are dragons we intend to exalt for the battle. Permas are dragons that we do not want to exalt, and who are permanently part of our lairs. Perma-holding is asking for a safe place for our dragons to sit so we can have space before and during the battle for more fodder to enter for training and exalting.

I hope that helps!
You're all gems
@treesponge

See, that's what I thought, but I don't get why it's worth more tickets to host permas. Keeps people honest, I guess? Anyway, thank you, and I'll get out the good towels!
@treesponge

See, that's what I thought, but I don't get why it's worth more tickets to host permas. Keeps people honest, I guess? Anyway, thank you, and I'll get out the good towels!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Delcat
Also because Permas will most likely be there through the battle week (not picked up till the 17th), while fodder will be picked up on Dec 10th. So it's payment for another week's boarding.
@Delcat
Also because Permas will most likely be there through the battle week (not picked up till the 17th), while fodder will be picked up on Dec 10th. So it's payment for another week's boarding.
n4tD6Di.pngcT7ArrF.pngFSRH04x.pngCFVbpnt.png
@clm

Ohhhh, that makes sense |,D Thank you!
@clm

Ohhhh, that makes sense |,D Thank you!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30