Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DanceswithPlants

May I sign up for the Infectionist's Enblem, Dreadlily Knight Chest and all the Volcanic Vents Extras along with the Joxar's Extras Raffle(s)?
@DanceswithPlants

May I sign up for the Infectionist's Enblem, Dreadlily Knight Chest and all the Volcanic Vents Extras along with the Joxar's Extras Raffle(s)?
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
@DanceswithPlants

Carapace Arm > Dreadlily Knight Chest > Airborne Contagion Skin please

And enter me in the Volcanic Vents Extras Raffle as well as Joxar's Raffle for all lists. Thank you so much c:
@DanceswithPlants

Carapace Arm > Dreadlily Knight Chest > Airborne Contagion Skin please

And enter me in the Volcanic Vents Extras Raffle as well as Joxar's Raffle for all lists. Thank you so much c:
@DanceswithPlants I'd like to sign up for the Contagion Chest,Vista: Plaguebringer,and all the Joxar items,please.
@DanceswithPlants I'd like to sign up for the Contagion Chest,Vista: Plaguebringer,and all the Joxar items,please.
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
@DanceswithPlants
I'd like to sign up for the Dreadlily Knight chest, and Plaguebringer vista please! I'd also like to be entered in the Volcanic Vents Extras Raffle as well as Joxar's Raffle for all lists.
@DanceswithPlants
I'd like to sign up for the Dreadlily Knight chest, and Plaguebringer vista please! I'd also like to be entered in the Volcanic Vents Extras Raffle as well as Joxar's Raffle for all lists.
QPhiJOS.png
@DanceswithPlants

Could I get on the pinglist for Carapace Arm, please?
@DanceswithPlants

Could I get on the pinglist for Carapace Arm, please?
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
I would love to be signed up for everything please!! :D
I would love to be signed up for everything please!! :D

@DancingwithPlants

I've already gotten the Spirit of Plague now, so may I be put in line for the apparel?
@DancingwithPlants

I've already gotten the Spirit of Plague now, so may I be put in line for the apparel?
5f7rvmv.png Lumidae
Lady of the Moon
She/Her + He/Him
FR +3 || EST
True Neutral
@DanceswithPlants

Could I be signed up for any of the crowns, the crystalline gala vista, the wavecrest saturnalia, and the recolored powerpack cloak?

And can I be put on the Rockbreaker's Ceremony Ping List?
@DanceswithPlants

Could I be signed up for any of the crowns, the crystalline gala vista, the wavecrest saturnalia, and the recolored powerpack cloak?

And can I be put on the Rockbreaker's Ceremony Ping List?
5oZIe0S.jpgqRydRbx.pngChSbRMK.jpgChnC9aU.gif
@Danceswithplants May I be put in line for Spirit of Plague plz? ^^
@Danceswithplants May I be put in line for Spirit of Plague plz? ^^
QFXpYkj.png
@danceswithplants
May I be added to the contagious airborn brew skin list please and Joxars spare inventory raffle please :)
@danceswithplants
May I be added to the contagious airborn brew skin list please and Joxars spare inventory raffle please :)
8pTv.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10