Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@GoldenSootball @Seras @DarkScales @achoopda @BurritoRay @CrownDeceiver
You have been added to the lists :)
@GoldenSootball @Seras @DarkScales @achoopda @BurritoRay @CrownDeceiver
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants can i join the brew skins raffle,(I think that is whats its called) , the one that has "Massive Attack" in it ?
@DanceswithPlants can i join the brew skins raffle,(I think that is whats its called) , the one that has "Massive Attack" in it ?
KR4WLKh.pngHuCLOOQ.png hVHlIic.png
@GraceKat99 @Kyoki @Gwynivere @kaylavarnell4736 @DragonoftheVoid @MidNightTiger @Wubblyboofus @Lumidae @firedragons @RenatoUlbov
@GraceKat99 @Kyoki @Gwynivere @kaylavarnell4736 @DragonoftheVoid @MidNightTiger @Wubblyboofus @Lumidae @firedragons @RenatoUlbov
kx9VmHP.png
@ElectricBandit @SushiDragon101
@ElectricBandit @SushiDragon101
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants sign me up for the vista, Monster within chest and massive attack accent please. And enter me in the Volcanic Vents Extras Raffle and joxars spare inventory for all lists. Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants sign me up for the vista, Monster within chest and massive attack accent please. And enter me in the Volcanic Vents Extras Raffle and joxars spare inventory for all lists. Thank you!
tDeKDnH.png
@DanceswithPlants I'd like to be added to the infectionist's emblem and cordyceps chest list please
@DanceswithPlants I'd like to be added to the infectionist's emblem and cordyceps chest list please
@DanceswithPlants
I ended up getting a Dreadlily Knight chest on my own so could I please have a Monster Within chest instead? Also I'd like to be added to the Massive Attack list please!
@DanceswithPlants
I ended up getting a Dreadlily Knight chest on my own so could I please have a Monster Within chest instead? Also I'd like to be added to the Massive Attack list please!
QPhiJOS.png
@Rt19 @Shiranian @DragonoftheVoid
@Rt19 @Shiranian @DragonoftheVoid
kx9VmHP.png
[color=#A12928]The Riot of Rot has come to an end! Thank you to everyone who helped out and donated this month. I will be out for a bit this evening so I will be handing out raffle extras and announcing the winners a little later today. I'm looking forward too seeing you all at the next event! [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons[/size][/quote]
The Riot of Rot has come to an end! Thank you to everyone who helped out and donated this month.

I will be out for a bit this evening so I will be handing out raffle extras and announcing the winners a little later today.

I'm looking forward too seeing you all at the next event!

Quote:
@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants is exist any pinglist who win in raffle extras?
@DanceswithPlants is exist any pinglist who win in raffle extras?
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10