Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] RBC Raffle! [Drawing Winners 12/3]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60
@celelorien It's ok I understand! I just saw Julia was online and thought maybe she's not as buys at the moment. Sorry about that! Happy early RBC :)
@celelorien It's ok I understand! I just saw Julia was online and thought maybe she's not as buys at the moment. Sorry about that! Happy early RBC :)
@Juliamon Thanks and best wishes to the festival next week!
@Juliamon Thanks and best wishes to the festival next week!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@Juliamon
Hi again! Sorry to bother, but only 6 of the 10 dragons in the latest batch I sent were recorded on line 383 ^^;
@Juliamon
Hi again! Sorry to bother, but only 6 of the 10 dragons in the latest batch I sent were recorded on line 383 ^^;
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna
Fixed! We had a bit of sheet lag there and the line got partially overwritten. Sorry about that!
@Mirna
Fixed! We had a bit of sheet lag there and the line got partially overwritten. Sorry about that!
she/they, adult
@Juliamon
No worries, thanks for fixing it c:
@Juliamon
No worries, thanks for fixing it c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@celelorien

I know that you're busy right now, but would it be possible for me to send in 8 level 5s (@ 6kt) and 1 level 10 (@ 1t) through a PA? If not that's fine and I understand.
@celelorien

I know that you're busy right now, but would it be possible for me to send in 8 level 5s (@ 6kt) and 1 level 10 (@ 1t) through a PA? If not that's fine and I understand.
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@Guzmas Certainly! The "busy" on mine is more of a warning that because my internet is being a jerk, I'm moving kind of slow, so please be patient! :3
@Guzmas Certainly! The "busy" on mine is more of a warning that because my internet is being a jerk, I'm moving kind of slow, so please be patient! :3
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
@Juliamon Sorry I got distracted later. I just resent the dragons with another extra level 10. Just so you know, you don't have to accept it lol
@Juliamon Sorry I got distracted later. I just resent the dragons with another extra level 10. Just so you know, you don't have to accept it lol
@Guzmas wait i just realized, you sent me all those fives for 6k, but lvl 5's are 8500! I'll send the muns back in a minute!
@Guzmas wait i just realized, you sent me all those fives for 6k, but lvl 5's are 8500! I'll send the muns back in a minute!
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
Ooooh :O I see Deepearth Geode in the coli! HYPEHYPEHYPE
Ooooh :O I see Deepearth Geode in the coli! HYPEHYPEHYPE
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60