Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] RBC Raffle! [Drawing Winners 12/3]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60
@Restless Hullo! 20 Lv5s coming your way! <3
@Restless Hullo! 20 Lv5s coming your way! <3
@Cinderfire
Awesome! Thank you very much! Grabbing them up fast as I can :D
@Cinderfire
Awesome! Thank you very much! Grabbing them up fast as I can :D
oRU0xsF.png
@Restless

thank you for taking my dragons c: Just passed the 600 level mark for that goat badge! Hope your rockbreakers goes great
@Restless

thank you for taking my dragons c: Just passed the 600 level mark for that goat badge! Hope your rockbreakers goes great
@Arrowfeathers
Thank you so much for sending them in! :) Helped me get my goat badge too teehee ^^ Good luck in the raffle, and may gemstones rain on you this Rockbreaker's :D
@Arrowfeathers
Thank you so much for sending them in! :) Helped me get my goat badge too teehee ^^ Good luck in the raffle, and may gemstones rain on you this Rockbreaker's :D
oRU0xsF.png
@Juliamon
Hello! I'm gonna send over 22 dragons - 20 level 4's and 2 level 5's. 21 of them have the gene bonus and 1 has the breed bonus c:
@Juliamon
Hello! I'm gonna send over 22 dragons - 20 level 4's and 2 level 5's. 21 of them have the gene bonus and 1 has the breed bonus c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna
Thanks for the warning! It'll be a few minutes before I get to them, hope that's okay!
@Mirna
Thanks for the warning! It'll be a few minutes before I get to them, hope that's okay!
she/they, adult
@Juliamon
No rush!
@Juliamon
No rush!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Juliamon I got 2 level 10s for you, do you think you can save the one way for EVL and count them in the boarding sheet? :) I actually sent them to celelorien but it looks like they're busy for now.

Since my spaces aren't filled I'll be training level 10s for you guys anyway.
@Juliamon I got 2 level 10s for you, do you think you can save the one way for EVL and count them in the boarding sheet? :) I actually sent them to celelorien but it looks like they're busy for now.

Since my spaces aren't filled I'll be training level 10s for you guys anyway.
@NorthKorvus
Will do, thanks!
edit: oh god I'm getting tired I didn't mean to accept it lmao
@NorthKorvus
Will do, thanks!
edit: oh god I'm getting tired I didn't mean to accept it lmao
she/they, adult
@NorthKorvus Sorry, i was just responding when you cancelled, haha! And uh I actually have no idea about the boarding sheet anyway so if Juliamon understands it better, that's better anyway! Sorry about the long delay - my internet's going super slow and I had about 40 PA's come in all at once!
@NorthKorvus Sorry, i was just responding when you cancelled, haha! And uh I actually have no idea about the boarding sheet anyway so if Juliamon understands it better, that's better anyway! Sorry about the long delay - my internet's going super slow and I had about 40 PA's come in all at once!
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60