Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] - Sunset Dreams Charity Raf
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Annobethal I'm a little full right now cause I have 3 hatchlings coming off soon and I need space for the Sunset Isles ones, but just let us know if you're going to go off. In the meantime, I'll add his info to the raffle!
@Annobethal I'm a little full right now cause I have 3 hatchlings coming off soon and I need space for the Sunset Isles ones, but just let us know if you're going to go off. In the meantime, I'll add his info to the raffle!
'blue smedium banner
@Marinaquakenbush sorry was away for a bit! Things look like there going well! Anything you need from me?
@Marinaquakenbush sorry was away for a bit! Things look like there going well! Anything you need from me?
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@MarinaQuakenbush oh my gosh yes?? Thanks so much for pinging me!! Do you accept mixed payment for tickets??
@MarinaQuakenbush oh my gosh yes?? Thanks so much for pinging me!! Do you accept mixed payment for tickets??
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@OblivionBeyond No, thanks, I think we got the dragon donation settled :) I just need to add it to the front page...
@OblivionBeyond No, thanks, I think we got the dragon donation settled :) I just need to add it to the front page...
'blue smedium banner
@SugarRose22 As in g/t? Yes! Each ticket is 1kt or 1g so you can buy as many as you want in whichever currency you prefer!
@SugarRose22 As in g/t? Yes! Each ticket is 1kt or 1g so you can buy as many as you want in whichever currency you prefer!
'blue smedium banner
bump
bump
'blue smedium banner
bump
bump
'blue smedium banner
bump
bump
'blue smedium banner
bump
bump