Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LightningDOM] Raffle & Buy [Done]
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 118 119
Now to get to logging -- I'll post again when I am headed into "pass out" mode so y'all can check my work
Now to get to logging -- I'll post again when I am headed into "pass out" mode so y'all can check my work
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@Lunila
Thanks for sending them! That was great!
@Lunila
Thanks for sending them! That was great!
60787410.png 57806280.png
@Lunila All good :D It was an exhilarating end! Thanks again for supporting Lightning!!
@Lunila All good :D It was an exhilarating end! Thanks again for supporting Lightning!!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
Grats everyone \o/ good job!
Grats everyone \o/ good job!
DmRdZYl.png
Thank you to everyone that sent their support! Rock on! [img]http://i.imgur.com/9vlIvnY.png[/img]
Thank you to everyone that sent their support! Rock on!

9vlIvnY.png
Gc8xDei.png Nick | they/them | FR+0

RNG Rat Adoptables
DANGER DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE <3

Congrats lightning!! YOU DID IT!!
Congrats y'all, you worked yer butt off

also @DeadlyInformant Thanks for the headsup! That's really cool, your spreadsheets are so handy n useful to go through : D

DANGER DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE <3

Congrats lightning!! YOU DID IT!!
Congrats y'all, you worked yer butt off

also @DeadlyInformant Thanks for the headsup! That's really cool, your spreadsheets are so handy n useful to go through : D

sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@SerpentRose I sent you a bit of Raffle dragons as it showed you were doing both. and I havent seen my dragons recorded for the raffle.
@SerpentRose I sent you a bit of Raffle dragons as it showed you were doing both. and I havent seen my dragons recorded for the raffle.
c6b764d732.gif
@Kikaharu

Yeah, I've just come across yours through my backlog. Getting you taken care of now. :)
@Kikaharu

Yeah, I've just come across yours through my backlog. Getting you taken care of now. :)
@SerpentRose thank you. :) and it looks like everything was recorded correctly. ^^
@SerpentRose thank you. :) and it looks like everything was recorded correctly. ^^
c6b764d732.gif
@Hideki @Kirmon64 @Battler @Lunalii @Krycelli

Okay. I am off to pass out now. I am 99% sure I recorded everything accurately but please PM me if you find something amiss and I'll get to it in about 8 hours from now :) That was a MAD DASH TO THE FINISH and I really appreciate your patience -- and your support!
@Hideki @Kirmon64 @Battler @Lunalii @Krycelli

Okay. I am off to pass out now. I am 99% sure I recorded everything accurately but please PM me if you find something amiss and I'll get to it in about 8 hours from now :) That was a MAD DASH TO THE FINISH and I really appreciate your patience -- and your support!
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 118 119