Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Kinaku's Daily Dragons | Closed
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Kinaku
Trapped in the Deep please!
@Kinaku
Trapped in the Deep please!
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
Can I sign up please?
Can I sign up please?
Hi there,
Can I please enter for Trapped in the Deep. (Basic genes don't scare me!)
Thanks!
Hi there,
Can I please enter for Trapped in the Deep. (Basic genes don't scare me!)
Thanks!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
I'd like to entar for the cobalt gemstone as well! :D
I'd like to entar for the cobalt gemstone as well! :D
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
I would like to enter! =)
I would like to enter! =)
[center] @Kzyrail @DragonWhisperer @Litoriadraconis @MaDovahVhenan @SukiraChan [size=7] Round# 12 Winners [/size] [size=3]small alert as I will be going on vacation on the 22nd of September, and will scarcely have enough time to feed my dragons each day so there will be no giveaways until October 1st. For forgiveness i'l be giving away 7 dragons all at once when I get back, and in preparation for Dia de los Muertos (Or Halloween) I will try and find some wonderfully frightful dragons over the month of October. Small second alert, my families only car has broken down and so its chaos here, and we're pulling out money we just don't have just to make sure they can get to work each day. In the end our internet [i]might [/i]not be payed and so if this giveaway stops know it will be back as soon as my internet is back. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. [/size] [size=6]Onto the winner:[/size] [quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35095692][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/350957/35095692.png[/img][/url] [img]https://image.ibb.co/jcqEia/winner.png[/img] Congratulations @SukiraChan, you've been sent a crossroads with your prize. [/quote] ---------------------- Pinglist: @Mukti @Kzyrail @GalenLeBeux @Eiyora @HarlequinCr0w @Raevyn @Sunline @Marquell @Natsumereikosan @MaDovahVhenan @Sylviana @Kristan @ladylilitu @L0LB1T11001001 @Batmilk [size=5] Two new dragons have been added into the pot! Make sure to get your entries in if you wish to enter!
@Kzyrail @DragonWhisperer @Litoriadraconis @MaDovahVhenan @SukiraChan
Round# 12 Winners
small alert as I will be going on vacation on the 22nd of September, and will scarcely have enough time to feed my dragons each day so there will be no giveaways until October 1st. For forgiveness i'l be giving away 7 dragons all at once when I get back, and in preparation for Dia de los Muertos (Or Halloween) I will try and find some wonderfully frightful dragons over the month of October.

Small second alert, my families only car has broken down and so its chaos here, and we're pulling out money we just don't have just to make sure they can get to work each day. In the end our internet might not be payed and so if this giveaway stops know it will be back as soon as my internet is back. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Onto the winner:
Quote:
35095692.png
winner.png

Congratulations @SukiraChan, you've been sent a crossroads with your prize.

Pinglist:
@Mukti @Kzyrail @GalenLeBeux @Eiyora @HarlequinCr0w @Raevyn @Sunline @Marquell @Natsumereikosan @MaDovahVhenan @Sylviana @Kristan @ladylilitu @L0LB1T11001001 @Batmilk

Two new dragons have been added into the pot! Make sure to get your entries in if you wish to enter!
FR +3
I'm not entering for this round, but I'm sorry to hear what happened! Best of luck to your family <3 -hugs-
I'm not entering for this round, but I'm sorry to hear what happened! Best of luck to your family <3 -hugs-
a+orane an dblack cat.png ~ Calico Crazy and Nuts for Squirrels! ~ e7bd86785123db9a.gif
@Sylviana thanks so much, thats really sweet of you~ ; o ;
@Sylviana thanks so much, thats really sweet of you~ ; o ;
FR +3
i hope its ok to enter!!! because id love to
i hope its ok to enter!!! because id love to
tumblr_static_efcihxgclwggosogw04o0ookc.gif micah tumblr_lkqzbuBfyE1qi6qow.gif she/they/it tumblr_lkqzbuBfyE1qi6qow.gif 18 tumblr_static_efcihxgclwggosogw04o0ookc.gif
xqRC0VV.gifQs54SHf.giftumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_inline_ou7qialDUS1r2ao8y_540.pngrW4NVQb.gifnYCMRmE.gif
@rosebunny any specific one or both dear? :D
@rosebunny any specific one or both dear? :D
FR +3
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23