Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Kinaku's Daily Dragons | Closed
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I'd like to enter for Savage, please!
Guardians are one of my faves too haha *w*
I'd like to enter for Savage, please!
Guardians are one of my faves too haha *w*
QBHm0vY.jpg
@HarlequinCr0w entered! thanks!
@HarlequinCr0w entered! thanks!
FR +3
@kinaku Both, my dear <3
@kinaku Both, my dear <3
your unfriendly neighbourhood bumpmachine, comes with free random facts
gpqaV2B.png
@Batmilk will do! Thanks for entering!
@Batmilk will do! Thanks for entering!
FR +3
[center] @L0LB1T11001001 @rosebunny @GalenLeBeux @HarlequinCr0w @DrowntheFrowns [size=7] Round# 13 Winners [/size] [size=3]small alert as I will be going on vacation on the 22nd of September, and will scarcely have enough time to feed my dragons each day so there will be no giveaways until October 1st. For forgiveness i'l be giving away 7 dragons all at once when I get back, and in preparation for Dia de los Muertos (Or Halloween) I will try and find some wonderfully frightful dragons over the month of October. Small second alert, my families only car has broken down and so its chaos here, and we're pulling out money we just don't have just to make sure they can get to work each day. In the end our internet [i]might [/i]not be payed and so if this giveaway stops know it will be back as soon as my internet is back. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. [/size] [size=6]Onto the winner:[/size] [quote=WHOA LOOK WHO WON] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35161842][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/351619/35161842.png[/img][/url] [img]https://image.ibb.co/eAqAOa/1st.png[/img] Congratulations @Batmilk, you've been sent a crossroads with your prize. [/quote] [quote=WHOA LOOK WHO WON] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35095041][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/350951/35095041.png[/img][/url] [img]https://image.ibb.co/eudx3a/2nd.png[/img] Congratulations @DrowntheFrowns, you've been sent a crossroads with your prize. [/quote] Humorous update: I got this finished in half an hour and then realized I forgot to add batmilk this time to the list, I fixed that error and redid everything, poor batmilk. This update took me over an hour to do... I need a better way to update this with winners so if it changes its to be more efficient. x'> ---------------------- Pinglist: @Mukti @Kzyrail @GalenLeBeux @Eiyora @HarlequinCr0w @Raevyn @Sunline @Marquell @Natsumereikosan @MaDovahVhenan @Sylviana @Kristan @ladylilitu @L0LB1T11001001 @Batmilk @rosebunny [size=5] Two new dragons have been added into the pot! Make sure to get your entries in if you wish to enter!
@L0LB1T11001001 @rosebunny @GalenLeBeux @HarlequinCr0w @DrowntheFrowns
Round# 13 Winners
small alert as I will be going on vacation on the 22nd of September, and will scarcely have enough time to feed my dragons each day so there will be no giveaways until October 1st. For forgiveness i'l be giving away 7 dragons all at once when I get back, and in preparation for Dia de los Muertos (Or Halloween) I will try and find some wonderfully frightful dragons over the month of October.

Small second alert, my families only car has broken down and so its chaos here, and we're pulling out money we just don't have just to make sure they can get to work each day. In the end our internet might not be payed and so if this giveaway stops know it will be back as soon as my internet is back. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Onto the winner:
WHOA LOOK WHO WON wrote:
35161842.png
1st.png

Congratulations @Batmilk, you've been sent a crossroads with your prize.
WHOA LOOK WHO WON wrote:
35095041.png
2nd.png

Congratulations @DrowntheFrowns, you've been sent a crossroads with your prize.

Humorous update: I got this finished in half an hour and then realized I forgot to add batmilk this time to the list, I fixed that error and redid everything, poor batmilk. This update took me over an hour to do... I need a better way to update this with winners so if it changes its to be more efficient. x'>

Pinglist:
@Mukti @Kzyrail @GalenLeBeux @Eiyora @HarlequinCr0w @Raevyn @Sunline @Marquell @Natsumereikosan @MaDovahVhenan @Sylviana @Kristan @ladylilitu @L0LB1T11001001 @Batmilk @rosebunny

Two new dragons have been added into the pot! Make sure to get your entries in if you wish to enter!
FR +3
id like to enter for both!
id like to enter for both!
tumblr_static_efcihxgclwggosogw04o0ookc.gif micah tumblr_lkqzbuBfyE1qi6qow.gif she/they/it tumblr_lkqzbuBfyE1qi6qow.gif 18 tumblr_static_efcihxgclwggosogw04o0ookc.gif
xqRC0VV.gifQs54SHf.giftumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_inline_ou7qialDUS1r2ao8y_540.pngrW4NVQb.gifnYCMRmE.gif
Thank you very much! I'm so excited and she's so pretty. I'm really happy you let me have her!
Thank you very much! I'm so excited and she's so pretty. I'm really happy you let me have her!
Logic is flawed and flaws mold madness, so we are all mad here. Embrace the madness and you will fly.
V6C4T0w.png
In other news I may have bitten a wire at the Lightning Spire by accident. Oops...
OH GOSH FINALLY :D Hahah yaaaaay. Can we enter again if we have won once? If so I'd like for #1 :3
OH GOSH FINALLY :D Hahah yaaaaay. Can we enter again if we have won once? If so I'd like for #1 :3
your unfriendly neighbourhood bumpmachine, comes with free random facts
gpqaV2B.png
Heads up if anyone reads this far, well, i'd love some help getting some dragons for our big Flightoween giveaway. If you wanna join in you have to be willing to hold your dragon until its announced in the giveaway, that could be up to a month. To enter a dragon keep in mind you're getting rid of the dragon and giving it to someone else, it isn't a "wait actually can I not or have it back" situation.

That being said, send me a message (please keep it off this thread, I like some surprise after all) With spooky dragons you'd like to enter and why you think they fit the idea of "spooky", I also just take simple autumn dragons. After October is up I might have to end the giveaway there, or perhaps continue it in a much calmer sense as my own personal health is going south among other things that are going on. I'l do my best to keep it up!

Thanks for reading this, have an awesome day!
Heads up if anyone reads this far, well, i'd love some help getting some dragons for our big Flightoween giveaway. If you wanna join in you have to be willing to hold your dragon until its announced in the giveaway, that could be up to a month. To enter a dragon keep in mind you're getting rid of the dragon and giving it to someone else, it isn't a "wait actually can I not or have it back" situation.

That being said, send me a message (please keep it off this thread, I like some surprise after all) With spooky dragons you'd like to enter and why you think they fit the idea of "spooky", I also just take simple autumn dragons. After October is up I might have to end the giveaway there, or perhaps continue it in a much calmer sense as my own personal health is going south among other things that are going on. I'l do my best to keep it up!

Thanks for reading this, have an awesome day!
FR +3
@rosebunny entered you for both

@DrowntheFrowns i'm glad you like her! Feel free to enter anytime! ^ - ^

@Batmilk You did it yay! And yeah! Anyone can enter at anytime, and also if someone enters for both they can win both. I try to not put to many rules on this as its just a simple idea I had to give people dragons x'> I've entered you for him.

@rosebunny entered you for both

@DrowntheFrowns i'm glad you like her! Feel free to enter anytime! ^ - ^

@Batmilk You did it yay! And yeah! Anyone can enter at anytime, and also if someone enters for both they can win both. I try to not put to many rules on this as its just a simple idea I had to give people dragons x'> I've entered you for him.

FR +3
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23