Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flameforger's NightMarket Raffle (DONE)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90 91
@Eldeen Alright! Thanks for your support!
@Eldeen Alright! Thanks for your support!
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
@Espoir

Sending you 6 level 6s!
@Espoir

Sending you 6 level 6s!
Many apologies for the wait everyone, my laptop died on me for a bit there ;_; I will try to get through these dragons as quick as i can.

@BejeweledHope

Thankyou so much for your support thus far~
Many apologies for the wait everyone, my laptop died on me for a bit there ;_; I will try to get through these dragons as quick as i can.

@BejeweledHope

Thankyou so much for your support thus far~
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
Holy crap! The art for this event is amazing! The art on this thread, the art on DomWatch... Fire has some amazingly talented people.
Holy crap! The art for this event is amazing! The art on this thread, the art on DomWatch... Fire has some amazingly talented people.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
@Koffein

I'll be sure to tell the artists that... but yes, i absolutely agree! ^^ They did an amazing job on everythinggg~ Tbh... i was going to also do artwork for the event also... then i got caught up with real life stuff.

I wish i had had more time because it's always fun collaborating with other artists :c
@Koffein

I'll be sure to tell the artists that... but yes, i absolutely agree! ^^ They did an amazing job on everythinggg~ Tbh... i was going to also do artwork for the event also... then i got caught up with real life stuff.

I wish i had had more time because it's always fun collaborating with other artists :c

tDeKDnH.png
@Seiiki Sending you over four lvl 8s!
@Seiiki Sending you over four lvl 8s!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
All caught uppp~

I do need to sleep soon though, so i think i'll take... another 10 PAs/CRs, and then sleep D:

Feel free to queue up PAs/CRs too, if you guys are willing to wait, and i will get to them as soon as i get on tomorrow :3
All caught uppp~

I do need to sleep soon though, so i think i'll take... another 10 PAs/CRs, and then sleep D:

Feel free to queue up PAs/CRs too, if you guys are willing to wait, and i will get to them as soon as i get on tomorrow :3

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir
I wasn't sure if it would be poor form to ping them all. Thank you for passing that along. The art is really just above and beyond.

I'm sorry you didn't get to do art this time D: Maybe the next time Fire pushes you can get in on the fun.
@Espoir
I wasn't sure if it would be poor form to ping them all. Thank you for passing that along. The art is really just above and beyond.

I'm sorry you didn't get to do art this time D: Maybe the next time Fire pushes you can get in on the fun.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
@Seiiki Sent you 4 level 7 dragons via PA!
@Seiiki Sent you 4 level 7 dragons via PA!
tiqlsmr.png
Im online! Bomb me in dragons~
Im online! Bomb me in dragons~
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90 91