Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Coli Mystery Raffles- Round 8- OPEN!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
[b]Contestant List[/b] @AlvildaBright @B00KW0RM @Delletion @GhostOfAPickle @GoddessOfCarries @LadyKnightKatsa @Mokey @Nunie @Pallida @Plushstiel @SuperBacon @Vita @firnenfire @hannahbonn @ladylilitu @porkfessorpig @tarawinston @titanichope @tomatotwin @xRag0Dollx [b]General Pinglist[/b] @MissFranTastic @Zillua @B00KW0RM @LadyKnightKatsa @Meowruff @Phaedra @PeppermintStars @Mayflower2705 @Audiellah @TsarinaTorment @AlvildaBright @SuperBacon @Valligator @Unenchanted @BlazeWolf @hannahbonn @MissMaira @Glacecakes @Mokey @tomatotwin @ladylilitu @tarawinston @TheCheshireSpy @Morwen @Delletion @Pallida ----------------------------------------- [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/e86a7679053b04a75da92dca0c2cb0ac/tumblr_inline_mko17lOIKE1qz4rgp.gif[/img] [size=5][color=orange][b]Happy Halloween Everyone![/b][/color][/size] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/5dea7fe8eac7ce526cda3f04d51b8e14/tumblr_inline_mko1adSuJL1qz4rgp.gif[/img][/center] There are about 27 hours left to purchase tickets for the Arena Raffle Prize Pool! Please take the time to check and make sure your ticket totals are accurate on the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EF0lQz7nsnzJGV4XghOTMpqJKELMwL9DZVRkzjP2HWI/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url]. Speaking of tickets... This is the first raffle where over 1,000 tickets have been sold! Wow! So to celebrate...how about more tickets?! In celebration of Halloween and this milestone of mine, if you buy [b]at least 1 ticket today, you get 5 free![/b] (Tickets purchased with items count as well!) If you have already bought tickets earlier today, I already added 5 free tickets :) [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb280356JC1rqliaa.gif[/img][/center]
Contestant List
@AlvildaBright @B00KW0RM @Delletion @GhostOfAPickle @GoddessOfCarries @LadyKnightKatsa @Mokey @Nunie @Pallida @Plushstiel @SuperBacon @Vita @firnenfire @hannahbonn @ladylilitu @porkfessorpig @tarawinston @titanichope @tomatotwin @xRag0Dollx

General Pinglist
@MissFranTastic @Zillua @B00KW0RM @LadyKnightKatsa @Meowruff @Phaedra @PeppermintStars @Mayflower2705 @Audiellah @TsarinaTorment @AlvildaBright @SuperBacon @Valligator @Unenchanted @BlazeWolf @hannahbonn @MissMaira @Glacecakes @Mokey @tomatotwin @ladylilitu @tarawinston @TheCheshireSpy @Morwen @Delletion @Pallida

tumblr_inline_mko17lOIKE1qz4rgp.gif Happy Halloween Everyone! tumblr_inline_mko1adSuJL1qz4rgp.gif

There are about 27 hours left to purchase tickets for the Arena Raffle Prize Pool! Please take the time to check and make sure your ticket totals are accurate on the spreadsheet.

Speaking of tickets...
This is the first raffle where over 1,000 tickets have been sold! Wow!
So to celebrate...how about more tickets?!
In celebration of Halloween and this milestone of mine, if you buy at least 1 ticket today, you get 5 free! (Tickets purchased with items count as well!)

If you have already bought tickets earlier today, I already added 5 free tickets :)

tumblr_mb280356JC1rqliaa.gif
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@clya
in that case i'm sending over some more treasure for somet ickets!
@clya
in that case i'm sending over some more treasure for somet ickets!
an5nAto.png
@clya how did i forget to buy tickets? Sending now
@clya how did i forget to buy tickets? Sending now
iO2X60T.png
@Clya

I'm sending over the treasure now! Add my five! :)

Happy Halloween!
@Clya

I'm sending over the treasure now! Add my five! :)

Happy Halloween!
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
@clya Sent CR
@clya Sent CR
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Bump!
Bump!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya
Sending payment for 10 tickets!
@Clya
Sending payment for 10 tickets!
0gldo0m.png
@Clya i'm sending payment for 5 more tickets now
@Clya i'm sending payment for 5 more tickets now
Quote:
“Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me”
@Clya Pinglist please! THankk
@Clya Pinglist please! THankk
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Clya
I would like to be on the general pinglist, please! :)
@Clya
I would like to be on the general pinglist, please! :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24