Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Help A Newbie Raffle - Winners Drawn!
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142
Bump
Bump
XdA0BPq.png
Bump
Bump
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@potterhead sending for 6 tickets (7 technically)
@potterhead sending for 6 tickets (7 technically)
Bump!
Bump!
bump
bump
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@Potterhead

I am doing another bump but don't know if you will be able go go to0
@Potterhead

I am doing another bump but don't know if you will be able go go to0
XdA0BPq.png
How exciting! Finally over!!
How exciting! Finally over!!
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
Winners have been drawn! Congratulations

It has been a long and wonderful raffle, generating a lot of funds for new player grants!

Winners will please ping me (@Potterhead) with a list of your preferred prizes (in order of preference). Be sure to list as many prizes as your winning number, (i.e. winner 3 will list 3 prizes, winner 8 will list 8 prizes, etc). You will receive the most preferred prize from your list that has not already been claimed by the winners ahead of you.

You will have 3 days (72 hours) to claim your prize starting on December 6th 6:15 FR time. If you do not claim by December 9th at 6:15, you will lose your place on the list. All the winners after you will move up one spot on the list and a new winner will be drawn to fill the 10th spot.

And the winners are:

1. Raicoo
2. TheoDemoine
3. Feorin
4. RyujinDragonGod
5. LancelotOfTheSky
6. DrakeFrost
7. DragonWarrior333
8. Techmox
9. Karramel
10. ToxicNeonFish

@Raicoo @TheoDemoine @Feorin @RyujinDragonGod @LancelotOfTheSky @DrakeFrost @DragonWarrior333 @Techmox @Karramel @ToxicNeonFish
Winners have been drawn! Congratulations

It has been a long and wonderful raffle, generating a lot of funds for new player grants!

Winners will please ping me (@Potterhead) with a list of your preferred prizes (in order of preference). Be sure to list as many prizes as your winning number, (i.e. winner 3 will list 3 prizes, winner 8 will list 8 prizes, etc). You will receive the most preferred prize from your list that has not already been claimed by the winners ahead of you.

You will have 3 days (72 hours) to claim your prize starting on December 6th 6:15 FR time. If you do not claim by December 9th at 6:15, you will lose your place on the list. All the winners after you will move up one spot on the list and a new winner will be drawn to fill the 10th spot.

And the winners are:

1. Raicoo
2. TheoDemoine
3. Feorin
4. RyujinDragonGod
5. LancelotOfTheSky
6. DrakeFrost
7. DragonWarrior333
8. Techmox
9. Karramel
10. ToxicNeonFish

@Raicoo @TheoDemoine @Feorin @RyujinDragonGod @LancelotOfTheSky @DrakeFrost @DragonWarrior333 @Techmox @Karramel @ToxicNeonFish
9kcPMa2.gif
Bump Raffle Winners have been drawn! Congratulations!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the bumping which kept our raffle near the top of the forum.

First place winner receives all the familiars and apparel listed in the 3rd post on the front page. Second place winner receives 50kt!

You will have 3 days (72 hours) to claim your prize starting on December 6th 6:20 FR time. If you do not claim by December 9th at 6:20, a new winner will be drawn.

1. FjaraLunar
2. Unownsender

@FjaraLunar @Unownsender
Bump Raffle Winners have been drawn! Congratulations!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the bumping which kept our raffle near the top of the forum.

First place winner receives all the familiars and apparel listed in the 3rd post on the front page. Second place winner receives 50kt!

You will have 3 days (72 hours) to claim your prize starting on December 6th 6:20 FR time. If you do not claim by December 9th at 6:20, a new winner will be drawn.

1. FjaraLunar
2. Unownsender

@FjaraLunar @Unownsender
9kcPMa2.gif
@Potterhead Ahhh thank you so much! :D

1. Plague sprite

2. Golem Gauntlet (prize 3)

3. Golem Gauntlet (prize 4)

4. Nature Sprite

5. Accent: Shining Peacock feathers

6. Magmatic Pauldrons

7. Selection of Retired Festival Chests
@Potterhead Ahhh thank you so much! :D

1. Plague sprite

2. Golem Gauntlet (prize 3)

3. Golem Gauntlet (prize 4)

4. Nature Sprite

5. Accent: Shining Peacock feathers

6. Magmatic Pauldrons

7. Selection of Retired Festival Chests
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142