Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Dreamsweeper * [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
Time for round 9!

Congratulations, you have won a prize in Shadow's Dreamsweeper raffle:

1 @Lyslin
2 @XYZayne
3 @Pennifeather
4 @tarshaan
5 @Quenya
6 @AlphaThirteen
7 @Limelight (drawn again)
8 @mementomoe
9 @meganbm
10 @Cerf

You have 24 hours to respond with your prize pack choices or you will be bumped to the next round. If you are bumped and then do not respond, you will have to be drawn again to get a prize.

Prizes start in this post, the unavailable prizes have a bolded "claimed - x.x"

I am subscribed, so please just make a post in this thread - list the number of your choices that corresponds to your number in the list. For example, number 2 should list two prizes from most to less wanted, while number 8 should list eight prizes, also from most to less wanted. You will receive one of the prizes based on their availability.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me either here or by PM.

Thank you for supporting us and congratulations again!

(Prizes are sent after a new round is started, don't worry, your prize will reach you)

Spectator ping:
@Kylaila @Ulquiorra04 @HarvestHare @DeathSpecter @Velsim @thewaka @Erra @Reilata @Achi @GracelingWolf @MissFortune17 @snowkitsu @Bhaskara @SalirFang @DragonPromise @DarknessReborn @Emordnilap @DemonKitty13 @Kerriganne @PearlCorgi @inkexplosions @panicat @DeathSpecter @ColoradoBlues @cheyinka @judiama @Sabriel415 @Arrakis @BrassGoddess @Buffykiev @MarinaQuakenbush @lunalii @wingworm @Krycelli @Phoenixfyre @TammiBird @SouthFarthing @October @Atavus @Hidd3nstare @Intel @CheshireCatUk1 @SenchaDrake

If you'd like to be pinged/not pinged anymore, please post in the thread - I am subscribed and will add or remove you from the pinglist.

Time for round 9!

1 @Lyslin
2 @XYZayne
3 @Pennifeather
4 @tarshaan
5 @Quenya
6 @AlphaThirteen
7 @Limelight (drawn again)
8 @mementomoe
9 @meganbm
10 @Cerf

You have 24 hours to respond with your prize pack choices or you will be bumped to the next round. If you are bumped and then do not respond, you will have to be drawn again to get a prize.

I am subscribed, so please just make a post in this thread - list the number of your choices that corresponds to your number in the list. For example, number 2 should list two prizes from most to less wanted, while number 8 should list eight prizes, also from most to less wanted. You will receive one of the prizes based on their availability.

(Prizes are sent after a new round is started, don't worry, your prize will reach you)

Spectator ping:
@Kylaila @Ulquiorra04 @HarvestHare @DeathSpecter @Velsim @thewaka @Erra @Reilata @Achi @GracelingWolf @MissFortune17 @snowkitsu @Bhaskara @SalirFang @DragonPromise @DarknessReborn @Emordnilap @DemonKitty13 @Kerriganne @PearlCorgi @inkexplosions @panicat @DeathSpecter @ColoradoBlues @cheyinka @judiama @Sabriel415 @Arrakis @BrassGoddess @Buffykiev @MarinaQuakenbush @lunalii @wingworm @Krycelli @Phoenixfyre @TammiBird @SouthFarthing @October @Atavus @Hidd3nstare @Intel @CheshireCatUk1 @SenchaDrake

If you'd like to be pinged/not pinged anymore, please post in the thread - I am subscribed and will add or remove you from the pinglist.

JQQ3Fjt.png
Woo! Congrats everyone!
  1. Pink Shade Fitting for a Shadow
  2. Pretty in Red
  3. Party!
Woo! Congrats everyone!
  2. Pretty in Red
  3. Party!
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
Yaay thank you so much!

1.Pink Shade Fitting for a Shadow
2. ”Thy”lent Dream
3.Slightly Less Magical Snake
4. Or You Might Get Eaten
5. Pony for a Birthday
6.Improved Headbutts
7.My, How Fast Does The Time Go
8. Green Flight
9. Secret Attack!
10. Late Night Science
Yaay thank you so much!

1.Pink Shade Fitting for a Shadow
2. ”Thy”lent Dream
3.Slightly Less Magical Snake
4. Or You Might Get Eaten
5. Pony for a Birthday
6.Improved Headbutts
7.My, How Fast Does The Time Go
8. Green Flight
9. Secret Attack!
10. Late Night Science
uXWoEda.png
There's nothing I'm interested in so I'll pass
There's nothing I'm interested in so I'll pass
!!!
1. Goo Shadow Goo
!!!
1. Goo Shadow Goo
@redwillia

Pony for a Birthday
Missing: Bronze
Hello Jello
Fancy Nightwear
Rollover
Party!
Pink Shade
No Croaking Allowed
Late Night Science
@redwillia

Pony for a Birthday
Missing: Bronze
Hello Jello
Fancy Nightwear
Rollover
Party!
Pink Shade
No Croaking Allowed
Late Night Science
@RedWillia

2. Fancy Nightwear
3. Missing: Bronze
4. Blue Flight
5. Emergency Blanket
6. Anastasia
7. Green Flight
8. Like a Hurricane
@RedWillia

2. Fancy Nightwear
3. Missing: Bronze
4. Blue Flight
5. Emergency Blanket
6. Anastasia
7. Green Flight
8. Like a Hurricane
MementoMoe
!!! nice thank you!

1. Slightly Less Magical Snake
2. ”Thy”lent Dream
3. Smoke and Mirrors
4. Missing: Bronze

!!! nice thank you!

1. Slightly Less Magical Snake
2. ”Thy”lent Dream
3. Smoke and Mirrors
4. Missing: Bronze

xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
Oh awesome. I filled up on Baldwin levels ages ago so I still haven't brewed many frogs.

1. No Croaking Allowed
2. Pink Shade Fitting for a Shadow
3. Green Flight
4. Rollover
5. Party!
6. Giftwrapping
Oh awesome. I filled up on Baldwin levels ages ago so I still haven't brewed many frogs.

1. No Croaking Allowed
2. Pink Shade Fitting for a Shadow
3. Green Flight
4. Rollover
5. Party!
6. Giftwrapping
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
Time for round 10!

1 @TheFairyBinary
2 @Varaen
3 @Aureate
4 @fromidam
5 @Solztize
6 @FantasyGirlRai
7 @antivehicular
8 @MightyVildaTilda

9 @XYZayne (second chance)
10 @Limelight (second chance)

Spectator ping:

Time for round 10!

1 @TheFairyBinary
2 @Varaen
3 @Aureate
4 @fromidam
5 @Solztize
6 @FantasyGirlRai
7 @antivehicular
8 @MightyVildaTilda

9 @XYZayne (second chance)
10 @Limelight (second chance)

Spectator ping:

JQQ3Fjt.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125