Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Dreamsweeper * [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 124 125
@phoeniixfire, all of the dragons that I sent in were level 7s, but my first set (ranging from rows 11815-11826 on the spreadsheet) don't seem to have that recorded.
@phoeniixfire, all of the dragons that I sent in were level 7s, but my first set (ranging from rows 11815-11826 on the spreadsheet) don't seem to have that recorded.
@phoeniixfire Dragon [34360215] was recorded at 6 levels when she was sent in at 7 [x]. Dunno if it matters that much but I figured you should know ^-^~

Edit: Actually, if I'm reading it right, my Twilight Boarder tickets wern't added into my final count. My total tickets should be 5,490. I may be looking in the wrong area though.
@phoeniixfire Dragon [34360215] was recorded at 6 levels when she was sent in at 7 [x]. Dunno if it matters that much but I figured you should know ^-^~

Edit: Actually, if I'm reading it right, my Twilight Boarder tickets wern't added into my final count. My total tickets should be 5,490. I may be looking in the wrong area though.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@phoeniixfire

edit: nvm, I just wasn't on the user list! All is fine!

Really glad I decided you check the thread, because I wasn't pinged.
I boarded a lot of dragons for the push but none of the tickets are on the sheet! Seeing how there are, I believe 10k+ tickets, I thought I'd mention it!

@exeidur maybe you should check if yours were added!
@phoeniixfire

edit: nvm, I just wasn't on the user list! All is fine!

Really glad I decided you check the thread, because I wasn't pinged.
I boarded a lot of dragons for the push but none of the tickets are on the sheet! Seeing how there are, I believe 10k+ tickets, I thought I'd mention it!

@exeidur maybe you should check if yours were added!
@Yoda

Checked & they're there, but yours are there too??? In the 'tickets' sheet, line 58. 12200 tickets.
@Yoda

Checked & they're there, but yours are there too??? In the 'tickets' sheet, line 58. 12200 tickets.
@Exeidur

Aaaah, so I'm just not on the user list (which is where I checked). I'll make an edit then!
@Exeidur

Aaaah, so I'm just not on the user list (which is where I checked). I'll make an edit then!
@Yoda

You wouldn't be, because you didn't send in any dragons! I'm in there only with the 7 dragons I sent in. It's because the boarding tickets were on a separate sheet, I believe.
@Yoda

You wouldn't be, because you didn't send in any dragons! I'm in there only with the 7 dragons I sent in. It's because the boarding tickets were on a separate sheet, I believe.
@Yoda
@Exeidur
@Malis

Hey :)

Yes, the currently the formula doesn't add boarding tickets to the dragon tickets - but if I draw you in a round I will be pinging from that ticket's line username (and you are all on sheet). We'll see about adjusting the ticket counting formulas, sorry for the confusion!
@Yoda
@Exeidur
@Malis

Hey :)

Yes, the currently the formula doesn't add boarding tickets to the dragon tickets - but if I draw you in a round I will be pinging from that ticket's line username (and you are all on sheet). We'll see about adjusting the ticket counting formulas, sorry for the confusion!
JQQ3Fjt.png
@Malis
Dragon level adjusted.

@Serisent
Dragons' levels have been added.
@Malis
Dragon level adjusted.

@Serisent
Dragons' levels have been added.
JQQ3Fjt.png
@LaraAelric You're on the tickets tab, however on rows 22,077-22,082 and 22,085-22,093 the ID#s and levels for your dragons are missing. These were sent to PlantQueen. If you could give me those, I'll get them added.
@LaraAelric You're on the tickets tab, however on rows 22,077-22,082 and 22,085-22,093 the ID#s and levels for your dragons are missing. These were sent to PlantQueen. If you could give me those, I'll get them added.
@phoeniixfire

34678907 should be level 7, not level 5...outside of that, I found all of the dragons listed in my AH history in the sheet already.

however there is one I sent to biqua that I couldn't find - 34520266 lvl 5
@phoeniixfire

34678907 should be level 7, not level 5...outside of that, I found all of the dragons listed in my AH history in the sheet already.

however there is one I sent to biqua that I couldn't find - 34520266 lvl 5
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 124 125