Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@theshuddering i'm commenting for the next day's raffle~
@theshuddering i'm commenting for the next day's raffle~
I'd like to join again :)
I'd like to join again :)
fUHWFTE.png
I'd love to be entered for the next day!!! I'm a newbie
I'd love to be entered for the next day!!! I'm a newbie
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

I'll be posting the Day 6 winners later today :D
Thanks for entering, everyone! I might extend the Day 7 raffle to cover 2 days, since its the finale, and i want everyone to have a chance to enter :D

Prizes for the finale will be announced later today!
I'll be posting the Day 6 winners later today :D
Thanks for entering, everyone! I might extend the Day 7 raffle to cover 2 days, since its the finale, and i want everyone to have a chance to enter :D

Prizes for the finale will be announced later today!
lH7eEYc.png
I would like to be entered into day 7 please
I would like to be entered into day 7 please
e2dykngika.jpg7j0pSc4.pngJJQY4mC.pngi46hpPh.gif
[b]Daily Pinglist:[/b] @MemoriesMemories @Spacecats @Strikhedoniak @LuminousGlow@ButterflysDream @OverSunny @Nytemare8 @kiltrono @BlueEagle@Superblox @Sacridite @AlvildaBright @kiwano @princessofdorne @Jarzus @Arlyn @Sainaut @Nytemare8 @Kiltrono @chisayo @Aggyface @Sacridite @Strawbcream @Evilie @IWrite @Cheerium @Willowdawn @Bluebird88 @Oddorable1 @NightRaine @AmethystAmarante @bergu @Aleric @AnimeWendys @WorldOfShadows @kaytra830 Congratulations to @Evilie! You are the winner of the Day 6 Raffle, [b]Under the Sea![/b] [Item=Nudibranch]x5[item=Royal Oyster]x5[item=Brilliant Bobtail Squid]x5[item=Golden Cushionfish]x5[item=Sea Fae]x5[item=Seabed Pincher]x5[item=maren warrior] Today is the [b]final[/b] day of the raffle, so make sure to comment before rollover tonight! The prizes may be a mystery to you for now, but I promise they'll be worth it - and there will be [b]three winners[/b], and ALL entries from the whole week will be included!! :3 The prizes for the Finale will be announced [b]tonight![/b]
Daily Pinglist:
@MemoriesMemories @Spacecats @Strikhedoniak @LuminousGlow@ButterflysDream @OverSunny @Nytemare8 @kiltrono @BlueEagle@Superblox @Sacridite @AlvildaBright @kiwano @princessofdorne @Jarzus @Arlyn @Sainaut @Nytemare8 @Kiltrono @chisayo @Aggyface @Sacridite @Strawbcream
@Evilie @IWrite @Cheerium @Willowdawn @Bluebird88 @Oddorable1 @NightRaine @AmethystAmarante @bergu @Aleric @AnimeWendys @WorldOfShadows @kaytra830

Congratulations to @Evilie! You are the winner of the Day 6 Raffle, Under the Sea!

Nudibranch x5 Royal Oyster x5 Brilliant Bobtail Squid x5 Golden Cushionfish x5 Sea Fae x5 Seabed Pincher x5 Maren Warrior

Today is the final day of the raffle, so make sure to comment before rollover tonight! The prizes may be a mystery to you for now, but I promise they'll be worth it - and there will be three winners, and ALL entries from the whole week will be included!! :3

The prizes for the Finale will be announced tonight!
lH7eEYc.png
@theshuddering The newb is back and ready to enter the final raffle!
@theshuddering The newb is back and ready to enter the final raffle!
@theshuddering awesome and thank you :)
@theshuddering awesome and thank you :)
e2dykngika.jpg7j0pSc4.pngJJQY4mC.pngi46hpPh.gif
I'd like to enter for the last day :D
I'd like to enter for the last day :D
tp1ZjdA.png
Congrats to the winner!
Congrats to the winner!

Snv0FVq.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17