Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons!! (Anime Naming Contest)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
3. Kyoya (Ouran High School Host Club)
4. Ibara (Boku No Hero Academia)
10. Nagito (Danganronpa)
14. Laxus (Fairy Tail)
3. Kyoya (Ouran High School Host Club)
4. Ibara (Boku No Hero Academia)
10. Nagito (Danganronpa)
14. Laxus (Fairy Tail)
boop
boop
UDPATE!
(Sorry this is later than I intended)

I've decided to name dragon #5 Saeko, which was @RedRumRunner 's suggestion, so she is yours for free (: I'll send you a CR now--please accept it or respond if you don't want her anymore, and I'll give her away for free! You also win a free hatchling from any two of my dragons, so let me know which ones you want to breed and I'll get them on a nest asap!

Thanks to everyone who's submitted, and keep checking back for more dragons-- there's also a new giveaway dragon (:
UDPATE!
(Sorry this is later than I intended)

I've decided to name dragon #5 Saeko, which was @RedRumRunner 's suggestion, so she is yours for free (: I'll send you a CR now--please accept it or respond if you don't want her anymore, and I'll give her away for free! You also win a free hatchling from any two of my dragons, so let me know which ones you want to breed and I'll get them on a nest asap!

Thanks to everyone who's submitted, and keep checking back for more dragons-- there's also a new giveaway dragon (:
New dragons added!!
New dragons added!!
The winner for dragon #13 was @Caldeara with the name suggestion Yamraiha from Magi!! Thanks for naming my dragon. Please let me know which dragons from my lair you would like me to breed and I'll get them on a nest asap!
The winner for dragon #13 was @Caldeara with the name suggestion Yamraiha from Magi!! Thanks for naming my dragon. Please let me know which dragons from my lair you would like me to breed and I'll get them on a nest asap!
Eren and Hinami please!
@Yakul
Eren and Hinami please!
@Yakul
3QNakWA.png
suWYNsC.png
x1mD4Xh.png6EfCKpU.png04PzhiF.pngIRNQUV4.png2xSzmWL.pngen2tmBr.png
vjbkf7D.png
@Caldeara Sure thing! Eren has been requested by another person as well, so you will have to wait over a month for him to be rtb again. Is that still ok or would you rather pick another dragon?
@Caldeara Sure thing! Eren has been requested by another person as well, so you will have to wait over a month for him to be rtb again. Is that still ok or would you rather pick another dragon?
How about BloodyBaron and Hinami?
@Yakul
How about BloodyBaron and Hinami?
@Yakul
3QNakWA.png
suWYNsC.png
x1mD4Xh.png6EfCKpU.png04PzhiF.pngIRNQUV4.png2xSzmWL.pngen2tmBr.png
vjbkf7D.png
@Caldeara

BloodyBaron has 25 days left until he's rtb!
@Caldeara

BloodyBaron has 25 days left until he's rtb!
late night boop-- comment below with the word Mob to win an extra free item!
late night boop-- comment below with the word Mob to win an extra free item!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9