Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons!! (Anime Naming Contest)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Yakul
Thank you very much for Saeko.
As for the hatchling, could you breed Ryoma and Noriko?
@Yakul
Thank you very much for Saeko.
As for the hatchling, could you breed Ryoma and Noriko?
alolan_ninetales_bw_sprite_by_iametrine-dbqyxkg.gif
@RedRumRunner Ryoma is actually a dragon from another player, which I will be returning to them, so I cannot breed him :/ I can breed Noriko, but she has been requested by another player first, so it will be over a month before she's rtb again, if that's ok with you. If not, feel free to pick another dragon!
@RedRumRunner Ryoma is actually a dragon from another player, which I will be returning to them, so I cannot breed him :/ I can breed Noriko, but she has been requested by another player first, so it will be over a month before she's rtb again, if that's ok with you. If not, feel free to pick another dragon!
Two new winners to announce!

@FutureTrashCandy I've decided to go with your name suggestion of Karma for dragon #11! Let me know which two dragons you'd like me to breed!

@Achiera I loved your name suggestion of Mira Dianus Artemia from Magi (great anime!), and I'm actually going to use the name for another dragon in my layer that's not on this post. Of course, you still get credit for suggesting the name, so please let me know which two dragons you'd like me to breed for you!
Two new winners to announce!

@FutureTrashCandy I've decided to go with your name suggestion of Karma for dragon #11! Let me know which two dragons you'd like me to breed!

@Achiera I loved your name suggestion of Mira Dianus Artemia from Magi (great anime!), and I'm actually going to use the name for another dragon in my layer that's not on this post. Of course, you still get credit for suggesting the name, so please let me know which two dragons you'd like me to breed for you!
@Yakul

I'm glad you like it! I love Magi, so it's nice to find another person who likes it as well. Could you possibly breed Kaneki and Chiyuki? I adore piebald and paint, so they'd be perfect together. ♥
@Yakul

I'm glad you like it! I love Magi, so it's nice to find another person who likes it as well. Could you possibly breed Kaneki and Chiyuki? I adore piebald and paint, so they'd be perfect together. ♥
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
...| Call me Kei/Ken~ |

x.x - +2 FR

x.x - He/They/Dae

x.x -
Shane
@Yakul
Ah ok, would Morgianna and Karma be ok then?
@Yakul
Ah ok, would Morgianna and Karma be ok then?
@Achiera Yes, I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was! I've also seen the Adventures of Sinbad, the spinoff series they did, and it was equally as good-- if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. My favorite character from Magi is Morgiana (: As far as your dragons go, Kaneki is rtb, but Chiyuki has 11 days left. If you don't mind waiting, I'll get them on a nest as soon as she's rtb!

@RedRumRunner Yes, they are both rtb! I just put them on a nest for you and they have two cute little eggs! I'll notify you when they hatch and you can pick whichever you like (:
@Achiera Yes, I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was! I've also seen the Adventures of Sinbad, the spinoff series they did, and it was equally as good-- if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. My favorite character from Magi is Morgiana (: As far as your dragons go, Kaneki is rtb, but Chiyuki has 11 days left. If you don't mind waiting, I'll get them on a nest as soon as she's rtb!

@RedRumRunner Yes, they are both rtb! I just put them on a nest for you and they have two cute little eggs! I'll notify you when they hatch and you can pick whichever you like (:
@Yakul

1. Kagura (Inuyasha)
2. Hinata or Rin (Naruto or Inuyasha)
3. Kise (kuroko no basuke)
10. Nakiri (food wars)
12. Megumi (food wars)
14. Tsukasa (.hack//)
15. Midorima (Kuroko no basuke)
16. Mikage (Silver Spoon)
@Yakul

1. Kagura (Inuyasha)
2. Hinata or Rin (Naruto or Inuyasha)
3. Kise (kuroko no basuke)
10. Nakiri (food wars)
12. Megumi (food wars)
14. Tsukasa (.hack//)
15. Midorima (Kuroko no basuke)
16. Mikage (Silver Spoon)
@Yakul
Thank you very much!
@Yakul
Thank you very much!
@suurin Eren and Noriko are on a nest! They have three eggs (: I'll notify you when they hatch, and you can take your pick!
@suurin Eren and Noriko are on a nest! They have three eggs (: I'll notify you when they hatch, and you can take your pick!
For #10, her colours really made me think of Asuna from Sword Art Online, but since you have that name. She reminded me also of Nunnally from Code Geass too!
@Yakul
For #10, her colours really made me think of Asuna from Sword Art Online, but since you have that name. She reminded me also of Nunnally from Code Geass too!
@Yakul
We soar and fly amongst the crystal blue, hearts structured of ice, yet we're still the same as you.
Xi4T1le.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9