Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 293 294 295 296 297 ... 305 306
1. Do you like trivia questions? yeah
2. What percent is your phone charged at? 100%
3. Do you prefer similes or metaphors? metaphors
4. What was the last thing you drank? water
5. How many people do you live with? 5 not including me
1. Do you like trivia questions? yeah
2. What percent is your phone charged at? 100%
3. Do you prefer similes or metaphors? metaphors
4. What was the last thing you drank? water
5. How many people do you live with? 5 not including me
TadiMRR.png
im vk and i dont know how to be a human
1. Do you like trivia questions? Yes
2. What percent is your phone charged at? 70%
3. Do you prefer similes or metaphors? Similies
4. What was the last thing you drank? Water
5. How many people do you live with? 4 others and 3 cats
1. Do you like trivia questions? Yes
2. What percent is your phone charged at? 70%
3. Do you prefer similes or metaphors? Similies
4. What was the last thing you drank? Water
5. How many people do you live with? 4 others and 3 cats
9D8YYS1.png
@VeroKitty Metaphors are pretty.

@grandmaeblob I've never had apple cider.

@SashaFiredrake I love triva!

@callmeang Alliteration is nice.

@Ooh I would hate to drink only water. :S

@MoonSun18 Any drink counts lol

@Dettlaff They are. :)

@SunnyFimbulvetr Oh no I hope you can get it.

@windwakerK Oh, you should charge it soon!

@xyliacera That's fair.

@WishUponADragon Wow, that's nice!

@xoThanatos Sure thing!

@Endifinity I love milk!

@minted Ooh, delicious.

@topazwolf91 Wow, lots of pets!

@Raniuszek Not a fan of coffee.

@RenatoUlbov That's good.

@Haliana Ah, I'm sorry!

@Prisoner319 I like them too. :)

@electricangel That must be fun.

@Jaguarstar Love cats!

Your tickets have been recorded.
@VeroKitty Metaphors are pretty.

@grandmaeblob I've never had apple cider.

@SashaFiredrake I love triva!

@callmeang Alliteration is nice.

@Ooh I would hate to drink only water. :S

@MoonSun18 Any drink counts lol

@Dettlaff They are. :)

@SunnyFimbulvetr Oh no I hope you can get it.

@windwakerK Oh, you should charge it soon!

@xyliacera That's fair.

@WishUponADragon Wow, that's nice!

@xoThanatos Sure thing!

@Endifinity I love milk!

@minted Ooh, delicious.

@topazwolf91 Wow, lots of pets!

@Raniuszek Not a fan of coffee.

@RenatoUlbov That's good.

@Haliana Ah, I'm sorry!

@Prisoner319 I like them too. :)

@electricangel That must be fun.

@Jaguarstar Love cats!

~they/them~
1. Do you like trivia questions?
Sure do!
2. What percent is your phone charged at?
It's charging as I type this, so I'm not 100% sure, haha.
3. Do you prefer similes or metaphors?
Similes, generally.
4. What was the last thing you drank?
Coffee!
5. How many people do you live with?
At the moment, 2
Sure do!
It's charging as I type this, so I'm not 100% sure, haha.
Similes, generally.
Coffee!
At the moment, 2
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
1. Do you like trivia questions? Yassssss
2. What percent is your phone charged at? 99%
3. Do you prefer similes or metaphors? Odd question, but probably similes
4. What was the last thing you drank? Milk
5. How many people do you live with? 3 others and me
1. Do you like trivia questions? Yassssss
2. What percent is your phone charged at? 99%
3. Do you prefer similes or metaphors? Odd question, but probably similes
4. What was the last thing you drank? Milk
5. How many people do you live with? 3 others and me
H01Ejx7.png
Usually, yes.
49%
I'm a sucker for metaphors. c:
Non-alcoholic whine
Two on weekdays, one in weekends. Also a cat and a dog.
Usually, yes.
49%
I'm a sucker for metaphors. c:
Non-alcoholic whine
Two on weekdays, one in weekends. Also a cat and a dog.
Depends, some I do, so I don't. :D

Actually, I don't have a phone either, but if I did, it would probably be at %100, because I've been using my laptop all day. XDDD

That is an unanswerable question. ;D
They both have good and bad things, yet both are equally a-ma-zing!! XD

Currently drinking a smoothie. XD

6 others. ...Yes, I'm counting my 2 adorable kitties. XD

Edit: (Even though I probably won't win, XD) I'm going on vacation starting somewhere tomorrow morning, all the way to either next Friday or next Saturday. Same for @Haliana, jsyk. :))
Depends, some I do, so I don't. :D

Actually, I don't have a phone either, but if I did, it would probably be at %100, because I've been using my laptop all day. XDDD

That is an unanswerable question. ;D
They both have good and bad things, yet both are equally a-ma-zing!! XD

Currently drinking a smoothie. XD

6 others. ...Yes, I'm counting my 2 adorable kitties. XD

Edit: (Even though I probably won't win, XD) I'm going on vacation starting somewhere tomorrow morning, all the way to either next Friday or next Saturday. Same for @Haliana, jsyk. :))
||E7SAb.gif||dd1ebyv-c218a4a6-d09d-474a-8878-59a5e04ef7a3.png||578913283487039498.png||
@crowmachine Charging is good.

@DeadlyPamdemic The odd ones are the best. :)

@Khaos101 Metaphors are nice.

@LostSoal Always include adorable kittens!

@crowmachine Charging is good.

@DeadlyPamdemic The odd ones are the best. :)

@Khaos101 Metaphors are nice.

@LostSoal Always include adorable kittens!

~they/them~
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @misc20 @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @LovelyRails @electricangel @topazwolf91 @LostSkys @yellowstarfish @Endifinity @TruffleFish @literalstardust @fandomtrash420 @magicwolf369 @Wolfiez8191 @Hawksky @SashaFiredrake @Sssargon @stormspecter @ivyfall @Aeipathy @WispWolf @ixonstalx @Starwindrider @ErthisiaKay @Hasselix06 @nitsuj @cheesedragon @Raebaa @RayatheRayquaza @PyraDragon13 @Prisoner319 @RinEcho @sylveondreams @Ellapinky @Blitzindite @Kamuiii @Stri @STRHKR @BluDevil @KatsuQuartz5 @Kkeylime @Portalcube2 @FluffMonger @Cinmoren @PhantomLullabies @Arkeddli @LostSoal @snowyfawn @Greenbriar @fireflight665 @Ruffimutt @Nana64 @grandmaeblob @GreenSylph @Haliana @Portalcube2 @Ashicorn @windwakerK @Animonster @luna13 @Angelgirl56 @VeroKitty @BiMay @callmeang @lilhufflepuff @Spiderfrog15 @ShadowFrost @MerryFennec @SassmasterMaxie @3than @Dettlaff @Lorbeergruft @Theophilus @RainbowRainCat @MountainStorm @TheMortiestMorty @DrProfBaconBits @Camisado @WishUponADragon @lluminarii @RedBaron @cocoagem @SunnyFimbulvetr @xoThanatos @DeadlyPamdemic @Khaos101

The winner of Unnamed is topazwolf91!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @misc20 @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @LovelyRails @electricangel @topazwolf91 @LostSkys @yellowstarfish @Endifinity @TruffleFish @literalstardust @fandomtrash420 @magicwolf369 @Wolfiez8191 @Hawksky @SashaFiredrake @Sssargon @stormspecter @ivyfall @Aeipathy @WispWolf @ixonstalx @Starwindrider @ErthisiaKay @Hasselix06 @nitsuj @cheesedragon @Raebaa @RayatheRayquaza @PyraDragon13 @Prisoner319 @RinEcho @sylveondreams @Ellapinky @Blitzindite @Kamuiii @Stri @STRHKR @BluDevil @KatsuQuartz5 @Kkeylime @Portalcube2 @FluffMonger @Cinmoren @PhantomLullabies @Arkeddli @LostSoal @snowyfawn @Greenbriar @fireflight665 @Ruffimutt @Nana64 @grandmaeblob @GreenSylph @Haliana @Portalcube2 @Ashicorn @windwakerK @Animonster @luna13 @Angelgirl56 @VeroKitty @BiMay @callmeang @lilhufflepuff @Spiderfrog15 @ShadowFrost @MerryFennec @SassmasterMaxie @3than @Dettlaff @Lorbeergruft @Theophilus @RainbowRainCat @MountainStorm @TheMortiestMorty @DrProfBaconBits @Camisado @WishUponADragon @lluminarii @RedBaron @cocoagem @SunnyFimbulvetr @xoThanatos @DeadlyPamdemic @Khaos101

The winner of Unnamed is topazwolf91!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
~they/them~
The next round has been updated~
The next round has been updated~
~they/them~
1 2 ... 293 294 295 296 297 ... 305 306