Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 305 306
1. What makes you strong?
the ability to control my fear
2. What's a chore you actually enjoy doing?
giving my doggo a bath
3. How would you name this dragon?
Sporkle
4. What's a movie coming out that you're excited about?
The Darkest Minds
5. Have you ever been on a boat?
speed boat and fishing boats but not a cruise if thats what youre asking
the ability to control my fear
giving my doggo a bath
Sporkle
The Darkest Minds
speed boat and fishing boats but not a cruise if thats what youre asking
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
Spending time with my friends and family after a long day at school.
I find cleaning my room to be relaxing!
I would probably name the dragon after something in mythology... maybe Delphyne!
I am looking forward to The Darkest Minds because I've recently read it and am in love with the book! I can't wait to see what they do with the movie!
I used to go on boats with my family a lot when we would go to the beach in Florida. I've also been on boats that take you on Dolphin tours and tours of old forts and stuff! Super cool!
Spending time with my friends and family after a long day at school.
I find cleaning my room to be relaxing!
I would probably name the dragon after something in mythology... maybe Delphyne!
I am looking forward to The Darkest Minds because I've recently read it and am in love with the book! I can't wait to see what they do with the movie!
I used to go on boats with my family a lot when we would go to the beach in Florida. I've also been on boats that take you on Dolphin tours and tours of old forts and stuff! Super cool!
@VeroKitty That does sound fun!

@electricangel I'm sure excited to Wreck It Ralph 2!

@grandmaeblob Doing the dishes can be calming.

@RenatoUlbov Ooh that sounds awesome!

@lilhufflepuff Sounds like the Hufflepuff in you. :)

@Purplepurple That's a good skill to have!

@LizzardLady Ooh, cool!

@Lumynox Nice names!

@xyliacera Humor is good. :)

@minted I'm excited for it too!

@Spiderfrog15 Oh wow, that sounds scary.

@Prisoner319 That's always fun.

@ShadowFrost That does sound cool!

Your tickets have been recorded.
@VeroKitty That does sound fun!

@electricangel I'm sure excited to Wreck It Ralph 2!

@grandmaeblob Doing the dishes can be calming.

@RenatoUlbov Ooh that sounds awesome!

@lilhufflepuff Sounds like the Hufflepuff in you. :)

@Purplepurple That's a good skill to have!

@LizzardLady Ooh, cool!

@Lumynox Nice names!

@xyliacera Humor is good. :)

@minted I'm excited for it too!

@Spiderfrog15 Oh wow, that sounds scary.

@Prisoner319 That's always fun.

@ShadowFrost That does sound cool!

~they/them~
The support of my friends!
I actually don't mind doing laundry!
Some kind of color or nature-based name, to match the blues/purples and the textures!
I'm really psyched for the Captain Marvel movie.
Yup! It was fun!
The support of my friends!
I actually don't mind doing laundry!
Some kind of color or nature-based name, to match the blues/purples and the textures!
I'm really psyched for the Captain Marvel movie.
Yup! It was fun!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@crowmachine The best kind of support. :)

@crowmachine The best kind of support. :)

~they/them~
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @Peacewielder @misc20 @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @LovelyRails @electricangel @topazwolf91 @Babs3 @LostSkys @yellowstarfish @Babs3 @Endifinity @TruffleFish @literalstardust @fandomtrash420 @magicwolf369 @Wolfiez8191 @Hawksky @SashaFiredrake @Sssargon @stormspecter @ivyfall @Aeipathy @WispWolf @ixonstalx @Starwindrider @ErthisiaKay @Hasselix06 @nitsuj @cheesedragon @Raebaa @RayatheRayquaza @PyraDragon13 @Prisoner319 @RinEcho @sylveondreams @Ellapinky @Blitzindite @Kamuiii @Stri @STRHKR @BluDevil @KatsuQuartz5 @Kkeylime @Portalcube2 @FluffMonger @Cinmoren @PhantomLullabies @Arkeddli @LostSoal @snowyfawn @Greenbriar @fireflight665 @Ruffimutt @ChibiSatan @Nana64 @grandmaeblob @GreenSylph @Haliana @Portalcube2 @Ashicorn @windwakerK @Animonster @luna13 @Angelgirl56 @VeroKitty @BiMay @callmeang @lilhufflepuff @Spiderfrog15 @ShadowFrost

The winner of Unnamed is electricangel!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @Peacewielder @misc20 @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @LovelyRails @electricangel @topazwolf91 @Babs3 @LostSkys @yellowstarfish @Babs3 @Endifinity @TruffleFish @literalstardust @fandomtrash420 @magicwolf369 @Wolfiez8191 @Hawksky @SashaFiredrake @Sssargon @stormspecter @ivyfall @Aeipathy @WispWolf @ixonstalx @Starwindrider @ErthisiaKay @Hasselix06 @nitsuj @cheesedragon @Raebaa @RayatheRayquaza @PyraDragon13 @Prisoner319 @RinEcho @sylveondreams @Ellapinky @Blitzindite @Kamuiii @Stri @STRHKR @BluDevil @KatsuQuartz5 @Kkeylime @Portalcube2 @FluffMonger @Cinmoren @PhantomLullabies @Arkeddli @LostSoal @snowyfawn @Greenbriar @fireflight665 @Ruffimutt @ChibiSatan @Nana64 @grandmaeblob @GreenSylph @Haliana @Portalcube2 @Ashicorn @windwakerK @Animonster @luna13 @Angelgirl56 @VeroKitty @BiMay @callmeang @lilhufflepuff @Spiderfrog15 @ShadowFrost

The winner of Unnamed is electricangel!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
~they/them~
The next round has been updated~
The next round has been updated~
~they/them~
1. What's the last thing you watched?
- a video on workplace harassment, just in case.

2. What's a kind deed you've done recently?
- helped get a cat adopted!

3. Tell me an awkward or embarrassing story?
- earlier today I forgot the word for 'radio' and I called it something like 'the car music box thingy'

4. What's your ideal temperature?
- mid-70s in Fahrenheit!

5. Do you like your neighbors?
- they give me extra tomatoes they've grown c:
- a video on workplace harassment, just in case.

- helped get a cat adopted!

- earlier today I forgot the word for 'radio' and I called it something like 'the car music box thingy'

- mid-70s in Fahrenheit!

- they give me extra tomatoes they've grown c:
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
hemlock grove
complimented someone's art
I once ran over a hose with a lawn mower and butchered it, cried afterwards
no
hemlock grove
complimented someone's art
I once ran over a hose with a lawn mower and butchered it, cried afterwards
no
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
https://youtu.be/GguR0GFuPUk

Cleaned up, I guess?

I once accidentally cursed in front of my very Christian teacher and had to play it off as me just saying something that SOUNDED like a swear...

Cool, like, 50s to low-mid 60s.

Ehhh.
https://youtu.be/GguR0GFuPUk

Cleaned up, I guess?

I once accidentally cursed in front of my very Christian teacher and had to play it off as me just saying something that SOUNDED like a swear...

Cool, like, 50s to low-mid 60s.

Ehhh.
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 305 306