Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Out-Of-Flight Boarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Elthemar, @teddy72, @justChimeric

I've got 28 dragons up for storage, if you guys still have space! found space, thanks!
@Elthemar, @teddy72, @justChimeric

I've got 28 dragons up for storage, if you guys still have space! found space, thanks!
@TheJadeSiren

Sending you six for storage :) Thanks tons!
@TheJadeSiren

Sending you six for storage :) Thanks tons!
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
@PlushiePalooza My hubs and sister have spaces and are willing to help out. However, they don't play often enough so all their dragons are starving. Any dragons sent our way will not be fed so probably our storage would be best for pre-leveled dragons.
@PlushiePalooza My hubs and sister have spaces and are willing to help out. However, they don't play often enough so all their dragons are starving. Any dragons sent our way will not be fed so probably our storage would be best for pre-leveled dragons.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis
That's fine, all dragons we send over should be pre-trained!
If they need food then they can always put their details into the Need Food? tab and I can send some their way!
@Malis
That's fine, all dragons we send over should be pre-trained!
If they need food then they can always put their details into the Need Food? tab and I can send some their way!
GAji9p1.png
@PlushiePalooza Well their whole lair is starving which is why they wouldn't feed them *chuckles* (If my sis ever wants to play in Coli she sends her trainers over to me so I can feed them for her she is not online often enough to keep them well fed.) It would be a -lot- of food to get them back to healthy levels.
@PlushiePalooza Well their whole lair is starving which is why they wouldn't feed them *chuckles* (If my sis ever wants to play in Coli she sends her trainers over to me so I can feed them for her she is not online often enough to keep them well fed.) It would be a -lot- of food to get them back to healthy levels.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis
Alright then!
@Malis
Alright then!
GAji9p1.png
[center] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/68678e18c51816e9065baf9d3e2cfce3/tumblr_oshwvfqpfG1v2ymvoo2_r1_100.png[/img] @Jazzyleia @PrinceEridan @teddy72[/center] Hello, I've got a stash of pre-leveled Water dragons ready for OOF Storage! Giving the ping-only storage lairs some love since I've been sending to the Online ones mostly today :D

Hello, I've got a stash of pre-leveled Water dragons ready for OOF Storage! Giving the ping-only storage lairs some love since I've been sending to the Online ones mostly today :D

@PrinceEridan

I'll ship them over to you right away, thank you so much for storing for us & good luck in the conquest raffle!
@PrinceEridan

I'll ship them over to you right away, thank you so much for storing for us & good luck in the conquest raffle!
@PrinceEridan

I'll ship the 5 over to you right now, thank you! :D (I always have fodder to send, lol)
@PrinceEridan

I'll ship the 5 over to you right now, thank you! :D (I always have fodder to send, lol)
@PrinceEridan That happens to me all the time! If it helps you out, here are the IDs for the 5 dragons sent:

34000451 {LINK}
34000374 {LINK}
34000027 {LINK}
34000505 {LINK}
34000452 {LINK}

If you need to send one as a PA that is okay too!
@PrinceEridan That happens to me all the time! If it helps you out, here are the IDs for the 5 dragons sent:

34000451 {LINK}
34000374 {LINK}
34000027 {LINK}
34000505 {LINK}
34000452 {LINK}

If you need to send one as a PA that is okay too!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12