Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Out-Of-Flight Boarding
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
woooo :D
woooo :D
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@PrinceEridan

Thanks a bunch and thanks for helping keeping us afloat from ice!
@PrinceEridan

Thanks a bunch and thanks for helping keeping us afloat from ice!
Bdager.png
Hy, Waters ! I have 60 free slots on my lair !
who needs ?
Hy, Waters ! I have 60 free slots on my lair !
who needs ?
All Boarder!

Thanks soooooo much for your help and good luck on the raffle!

All Boarder!

Thanks soooooo much for your help and good luck on the raffle!

aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
Sweet!
Sweet!
@PlushiePalooza

Are the ship badges still able to be obtained, and if so, how long will they be available for? I love them, I'm just not able to offer boarding at this moment but I'd really like to when I can manage it ;a;
@PlushiePalooza

Are the ship badges still able to be obtained, and if so, how long will they be available for? I love them, I'm just not able to offer boarding at this moment but I'd really like to when I can manage it ;a;
Wheres-wheres ice ;-;
Wheres-wheres ice ;-;
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@Nebulacloud
Ahh! I'm so sorry about that, I knew someone from Ice had signed up but I thought they'd taken themselves off the list when they saw that this was for WvI.

Banded has said that they would make an Ice variation, so please look out for a ping from either them or me and we'll have that badge for you shortly!
@Nebulacloud
Ahh! I'm so sorry about that, I knew someone from Ice had signed up but I thought they'd taken themselves off the list when they saw that this was for WvI.

Banded has said that they would make an Ice variation, so please look out for a ping from either them or me and we'll have that badge for you shortly!
GAji9p1.png
@Nebulacloud I'm so sorry, this ones on me! since we're battling ice I didnt think to make a boarder badge for ice at all! Hope the slight delay isnt too upsetting! [img]https://images.discordapp.net/attachments/333109659189641217/333738881063059466/Icebadge.png[/img]
@Nebulacloud

I'm so sorry, this ones on me! since we're battling ice I didnt think to make a boarder badge for ice at all! Hope the slight delay isnt too upsetting!

Icebadge.png
Bdager.png
@TwinFish

I don't think Plushie has seen your reply, so I'm gonna fill in here and say yes you can! If you store for us at all during WvI you sure can earn a badge!
@TwinFish

I don't think Plushie has seen your reply, so I'm gonna fill in here and say yes you can! If you store for us at all during WvI you sure can earn a badge!
Bdager.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12