Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free items
@luckgandor
Sad to hear you go friend! Hopefully you find lots of fun elsewhere! Would love an item if your still doin this :)
@luckgandor
Sad to hear you go friend! Hopefully you find lots of fun elsewhere! Would love an item if your still doin this :)
Hi @luckgandor! If you have any baldwin materials I would be extremely grateful :)
Hi @luckgandor! If you have any baldwin materials I would be extremely grateful :)
Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
Free dragons at this link! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2950833
@luckgandor

I'll take just about anything, good luck wherever you go! :)
@luckgandor

I'll take just about anything, good luck wherever you go! :)
@luckgandor
I'll take anything!
@luckgandor
I'll take anything!
@ luckgandor helloooo, may I has stuff?? :D
@ luckgandor helloooo, may I has stuff?? :D
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@luckgandor Oh nu I'm sorry you're leaving FR but I hope you have fun doing whatever you decide to do! I'll take an item if you have anything you don't want
@luckgandor Oh nu I'm sorry you're leaving FR but I hope you have fun doing whatever you decide to do! I'll take an item if you have anything you don't want
DQLlbOg.png
@luckgandor
Sorry to see you go! But hey I'll take absolutely anything off your hands! Especially apparel items!
@luckgandor
Sorry to see you go! But hey I'll take absolutely anything off your hands! Especially apparel items!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
@luckgandor

Thank you for doing this!
@luckgandor

Thank you for doing this!
wishlist
@luckgandor I would like to have one please ^^
@luckgandor I would like to have one please ^^
@luckgandor
Thanks for this, and sorry to see you go
@luckgandor
Thanks for this, and sorry to see you go