Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Heinous Crimes [Raffle][CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@PolarStriker Got your Newbie Bonus and referral tickets updated. Welcome to Flight Rising - hope you enjoy your time here!
@PolarStriker Got your Newbie Bonus and referral tickets updated. Welcome to Flight Rising - hope you enjoy your time here!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@RedlaSunShowers
Thank you! So far, I have definitely enjoyed the experience. I may want way too many things at any given time, though.
@RedlaSunShowers
Thank you! So far, I have definitely enjoyed the experience. I may want way too many things at any given time, though.
Bump!
Bump!
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@Mechawarrior @Lionsong @coyearth @loserinasweater
Hey! Check out this raffle! Please say that I referred you!
@Mechawarrior @Lionsong @coyearth @loserinasweater
Hey! Check out this raffle! Please say that I referred you!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
MORE UPDATES!

Due to the fact that boxes are rare as they can only be purchased once, I am now accepting Joxar Boxes at 1400 Tickets and Prismatic Tokens at 1200 Tickets.

I am also now accepting Beastclan Scraps for one ticket apiece, as they are exactly 500t.

The raffle now has a tentative end date of January 15, 2018. This will give some time to get funds up, as well as give a general time frame for people. This is, of course, subject to extension, but thought it might be good for now.

Since a lot of people are quitting FurVilla and I'm still interested in the site, I will also accept FV currency now. FC : ticket rates may be up for haggling.

In addition, I would like to make the clairification that the raffle will end once I have the funds onhand to buy a Light Sprite. This will be based on total. In other words, even if not that many tickets more are sold and I somehow manage to gather the funds, it will complete based on both raffle and personal progress.

Hope these updates are good for everyone!

Pinging all current entrants:

@lilypad12345
@ellapinky
@cantertothewinds
@ColaradoBlues
@Teland
@Artgeekallday
@DuskBane
@StormDance
@NightRising
@Alanon
@Mphish
@PolarStriker
@Rottedmind
@Kyoki
@queenmedusozoa
@Siritys
@TheUndeadLords
@xiliacera
@NekoIceDragon
@Coyearth
@ImpossibleJedi4
@Mmmyeah
@Vulpess
@Ribbons
@Atzien
@KaioticWolf
MORE UPDATES!

Due to the fact that boxes are rare as they can only be purchased once, I am now accepting Joxar Boxes at 1400 Tickets and Prismatic Tokens at 1200 Tickets.

I am also now accepting Beastclan Scraps for one ticket apiece, as they are exactly 500t.

The raffle now has a tentative end date of January 15, 2018. This will give some time to get funds up, as well as give a general time frame for people. This is, of course, subject to extension, but thought it might be good for now.

Since a lot of people are quitting FurVilla and I'm still interested in the site, I will also accept FV currency now. FC : ticket rates may be up for haggling.

In addition, I would like to make the clairification that the raffle will end once I have the funds onhand to buy a Light Sprite. This will be based on total. In other words, even if not that many tickets more are sold and I somehow manage to gather the funds, it will complete based on both raffle and personal progress.

Hope these updates are good for everyone!

Pinging all current entrants:

@lilypad12345
@ellapinky
@cantertothewinds
@ColaradoBlues
@Teland
@Artgeekallday
@DuskBane
@StormDance
@NightRising
@Alanon
@Mphish
@PolarStriker
@Rottedmind
@Kyoki
@queenmedusozoa
@Siritys
@TheUndeadLords
@xiliacera
@NekoIceDragon
@Coyearth
@ImpossibleJedi4
@Mmmyeah
@Vulpess
@Ribbons
@Atzien
@KaioticWolf
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@RedlaSunShowers by beastclan scraps you mean one of these? [item=Dark Trampled Note]
@RedlaSunShowers
by beastclan scraps you mean one of these? Dark Trampled Note
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27