Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Heinous Crimes [Raffle][CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
I'm sending them now
@RedlaSunShowers
I'm sending them now
@RedlaSunShowers
Hatchery
pUYJTYH.png
@redlasunshowers

Yes, please!

(Go ahead and add my friend Ellapinky to it, too, she always asks about them anyways so I'm sure she'll post about it whenever she logs in)
@redlasunshowers

Yes, please!

(Go ahead and add my friend Ellapinky to it, too, she always asks about them anyways so I'm sure she'll post about it whenever she logs in)
@RedlaSunShowers
Would nocturne scrolls be an acceptable form of payment?
@RedlaSunShowers
Would nocturne scrolls be an acceptable form of payment?
@RedlaSunShowers

Pinglist, please

(thanks for throwing me under the bus, Lily)
@RedlaSunShowers

Pinglist, please

(thanks for throwing me under the bus, Lily)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@RedlaSunShowers
I'll send some money your way!
@RedlaSunShowers
I'll send some money your way!
@RedlaSunShowers Sending a cr over. Also, do you need to make a banner for the banner event winner?
@RedlaSunShowers Sending a cr over. Also, do you need to make a banner for the banner event winner?
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@rottedmind @Polarstriker gotcha!

@lilypad12345 @ellapinky Got you both added. XD

@Trekkie Probably, although at this point I'm practically swimming in them so they're not priority. That's why there are so many stacked together in the Unlockables section. XD

@cantertothewinds Got it, and you're up there now. Not quite sure I understand your question - are you asking if I'd like entries? ^^
@rottedmind @Polarstriker gotcha!

@lilypad12345 @ellapinky Got you both added. XD

@Trekkie Probably, although at this point I'm practically swimming in them so they're not priority. That's why there are so many stacked together in the Unlockables section. XD

@cantertothewinds Got it, and you're up there now. Not quite sure I understand your question - are you asking if I'd like entries? ^^
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
UPDATES

@lilypad12345 @Ellapinky

Banner contest is up! Check the front page.
UPDATES

@lilypad12345 @Ellapinky

Banner contest is up! Check the front page.
@RedlaSunShowers I was asking about the banner contest - how it works. Also, do you mind adding me to your general update list?
@RedlaSunShowers I was asking about the banner contest - how it works. Also, do you mind adding me to your general update list?
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@cantertothewinds It's essentially just an art contest - you draw up the banner and I choose out of entrants which one I like best, second place, etc.

And sure thing!
@cantertothewinds It's essentially just an art contest - you draw up the banner and I choose out of entrants which one I like best, second place, etc.

And sure thing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27