Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Welcoming! FREE STUFF 4 NEWBIES
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Amelia Thank you for everything :)
@Amelia Thank you for everything :)
I would appreciate it if all who didn't get a sack yet would please PM me, I am having a hard time with posts.
I would appreciate it if all who didn't get a sack yet would please PM me, I am having a hard time with posts.
hi I'm @savannah21 's sister! remember her? well,do u hve enough for at least ONE bag? @amelia
hi I'm @savannah21 's sister! remember her? well,do u hve enough for at least ONE bag? @amelia
@amelia I have two nests, one going to be done incubating in 3 days, and one in 4 days. I could donate some of the guardian babies :)
@amelia I have two nests, one going to be done incubating in 3 days, and one in 4 days. I could donate some of the guardian babies :)
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
@savannah210

I'll see what I can spare!

@DiamondDogg

That'd be awesome! Only if you wanted to :)
@savannah210

I'll see what I can spare!

@DiamondDogg

That'd be awesome! Only if you wanted to :)
@Amelia I'd love to! I'm always willing to give for newbies, considering I am one.
@Amelia I'd love to! I'm always willing to give for newbies, considering I am one.
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
@Amelia

I'll gladly make up some sacks for newbies, just let me know what kind of stuff you'd like in them and if you have anyone who still needs them.
@Amelia

I'll gladly make up some sacks for newbies, just let me know what kind of stuff you'd like in them and if you have anyone who still needs them.
@Amelia

I've joined in May(before few weeks ago) and I would be really grateful to get some food like plants,bugs perhaps any apparel or familiar or something...anyway I would be really grateful,
Thank you!
By the way I'm having problem with collecting enough treasure..my lair is growing and it's becoming crowded..do you have any idea or advice ? Sure I tried to sold some items,food and even my unborn Dragons(I just sold one) but the true is..it's never enough..is there is some better solution ??
@Amelia

I've joined in May(before few weeks ago) and I would be really grateful to get some food like plants,bugs perhaps any apparel or familiar or something...anyway I would be really grateful,
Thank you!
By the way I'm having problem with collecting enough treasure..my lair is growing and it's becoming crowded..do you have any idea or advice ? Sure I tried to sold some items,food and even my unborn Dragons(I just sold one) but the true is..it's never enough..is there is some better solution ??
TD98mt2.png
@Amelia

could i have a sack please?

Thank You!
@Amelia

could i have a sack please?

Thank You!
tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Amelia

Can I have a sack when you have some dergs?? Thanks!

And yes, I am still going to donate a baby derg or two.
@Amelia

Can I have a sack when you have some dergs?? Thanks!

And yes, I am still going to donate a baby derg or two.
1 2 3 4 5 6