Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@Fie sending 22 FR gems for 660 tickets via CR
@Fie sending 22 FR gems for 660 tickets via CR
beep bop boop
@cmf25 did you want more to train?
@cmf25 did you want more to train?
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie
I'll have to see if my sister can take a few dragons for me real fast. I just got back a few pairs for my breeding project and their kids so I'm out of space haha. Otherwise yes I'd be happy to.
@Fie
I'll have to see if my sister can take a few dragons for me real fast. I just got back a few pairs for my breeding project and their kids so I'm out of space haha. Otherwise yes I'd be happy to.
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf25 mmk :)
@cmf25 mmk :)
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie

May I train 5 dragons for you to level 7 for tickets? The total should be 250 tickets earned if so.
@Fie

May I train 5 dragons for you to level 7 for tickets? The total should be 250 tickets earned if so.
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
@Solztize

Pinging myself to go back to this later c:
@Solztize

Pinging myself to go back to this later c:
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
Bumpity
Bumpity
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
@Fie

I have your signature! o/
@Fie

I have your signature! o/
@Kyoki only doing 3 at a time (its easier if it fits in one CR and easier to keep track of) but i can send 3 over now and then if you want more after lemme know how many :)
also 5 dragons to level 7 is 750 not 250
@Kyoki only doing 3 at a time (its easier if it fits in one CR and easier to keep track of) but i can send 3 over now and then if you want more after lemme know how many :)
also 5 dragons to level 7 is 750 not 250
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie

In that case I'll take another three(so the total would be 6 dragons trained).

Ah, yes sorry about that - I had mistook the '7-8' portion to be how many tickets I would have gained instead of looking at the '1-7' bit. As I'll be training up 6 dragons, the total ticket gained would be 900, yes?

I'll accept the CR in a bit, so feel free to send over another anytime.
@Fie

In that case I'll take another three(so the total would be 6 dragons trained).

Ah, yes sorry about that - I had mistook the '7-8' portion to be how many tickets I would have gained instead of looking at the '1-7' bit. As I'll be training up 6 dragons, the total ticket gained would be 900, yes?

I'll accept the CR in a bit, so feel free to send over another anytime.
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32