Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@cmf25 @DrakeFrost @himatri @cande2014 @Twistedfox @SerigalaMenarik @flyingskies @Ariizumi @RosieHawk @Chameleacorn

These are the remaining prizes:
you can pick either 1 skin

or any 5 items from here:
CLICK HERE

Rosie you didn't pick specific items from the apparel/familiar list, you sure you want me to just send random things?

also, i didn't realize no one really likes skins/accents apparently XD so the familiar/apparel prize can be chosen by as many people as want it. if you'd prefer a skin/accent let me know, but it's okay if no one wants them and just want the familiars/apparel
@cmf25 @DrakeFrost @himatri @cande2014 @Twistedfox @SerigalaMenarik @flyingskies @Ariizumi @RosieHawk @Chameleacorn

These are the remaining prizes:
you can pick either 1 skin

or any 5 items from here:
CLICK HERE

Rosie you didn't pick specific items from the apparel/familiar list, you sure you want me to just send random things?

also, i didn't realize no one really likes skins/accents apparently XD so the familiar/apparel prize can be chosen by as many people as want it. if you'd prefer a skin/accent let me know, but it's okay if no one wants them and just want the familiars/apparel
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie
I posted some items earlier X)
@Fie
I posted some items earlier X)
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik yup i just wanna double check that no one wants any skins/accents XD
@SerigalaMenarik yup i just wanna double check that no one wants any skins/accents XD
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie
Understandable :'D I'd rather get some apparel for dergs or any junk items for materials brewing. *addicted to dressing up her dragons*
@Fie
Understandable :'D I'd rather get some apparel for dergs or any junk items for materials brewing. *addicted to dressing up her dragons*
YM7fnsh.gif
@Fie I'll take the Photic Retinopathy accent instead
@Fie I'll take the Photic Retinopathy accent instead
ex64e.gif
UvhTH.gif
d7Ljs.gif
Mk6aV.gif
@Fie I would like to get the misc items. I'm very bad with names though. Is there a thread with the list of all the familiars with a picture and name. Sorry for the inconvenience.
@Fie I would like to get the misc items. I'm very bad with names though. Is there a thread with the list of all the familiars with a picture and name. Sorry for the inconvenience.
STwixru.png Chameleacorn||she/her pronouns||FR+15
> Mentoring Program for Acolights
ixzXdIZ.png
@Fie I will edit this list as I go and will post at the bottom when I'm done.

1. That green snake on the last page of apparel (I'm really bad at names)
2. Pink lizard familiar
3. Leg scratch apparel on page 2
3. Light bear familiar (I think its called sundial bear or something like that)
4. White ferret thing.
5. Green bunny that you get out of those hats

DONE
@Fie I will edit this list as I go and will post at the bottom when I'm done.

1. That green snake on the last page of apparel (I'm really bad at names)
2. Pink lizard familiar
3. Leg scratch apparel on page 2
3. Light bear familiar (I think its called sundial bear or something like that)
4. White ferret thing.
5. Green bunny that you get out of those hats

DONE
STwixru.png Chameleacorn||she/her pronouns||FR+15
> Mentoring Program for Acolights
ixzXdIZ.png
@Fie

I'd prefer the Slyvian apparel and the blue cloak as I listed earlier over the skins/accents please. =]
@Fie

I'd prefer the Slyvian apparel and the blue cloak as I listed earlier over the skins/accents please. =]
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@Fie i'm absolutely fine with apparel! i'm always in need of it, and unfortunately none of the skins really fit with any of my dragons. but i do have a feeling some of my choices have been, well, chosen by others, so i'll write down a few more than 5!

1- green tree python (if it hasn't been claimed yet)
2- white protective eyewear
3- mage's nightshade hat
4- siren sylvan dress
5- waverider/woodsdrake cape (whichever hasn't been claimed)
6- mystic bark mask (if it hasn't been claimed yet)
7- frostfinder's arctic gloves
8- lemongrass feathered wings

i feel like that should do it! thank you again!
@Fie i'm absolutely fine with apparel! i'm always in need of it, and unfortunately none of the skins really fit with any of my dragons. but i do have a feeling some of my choices have been, well, chosen by others, so i'll write down a few more than 5!

1- green tree python (if it hasn't been claimed yet)
2- white protective eyewear
3- mage's nightshade hat
4- siren sylvan dress
5- waverider/woodsdrake cape (whichever hasn't been claimed)
6- mystic bark mask (if it hasn't been claimed yet)
7- frostfinder's arctic gloves
8- lemongrass feathered wings

i feel like that should do it! thank you again!
2mnGUgQ.png FR +2

"looks like you brought 5 knives to a god fight!"
@Fie I'm good with just familiars/items. None of the skins/accents work for my dergs.
@Fie I'm good with just familiars/items. None of the skins/accents work for my dergs.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngVIQndIw.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32