Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle is closed! Drawing soon!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Kesler

Sorry for the late reply,

1. baldwin mats
2. skins
3. butterfly savage
4. apparel
@Kesler

Sorry for the late reply,

1. baldwin mats
2. skins
3. butterfly savage
4. apparel
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax

That's okay, sorry for the misping!
@Birdsofwax

That's okay, sorry for the misping!
riberu_sig2_by_keslertortiose-dav9soe.png
@Kesler Theres an error with the CR? ^^" Seems that you don't have those familiars? o:
@Kesler Theres an error with the CR? ^^" Seems that you don't have those familiars? o:
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

No, it should be fixed now. By luck I got my hands on two featherback boars while doing this raflle, so I decided to sell one and put the other on sale. Turns out I accedentially put both in AH. But I got one off now so it should be fine again xD
@CrazyCake

No, it should be fixed now. By luck I got my hands on two featherback boars while doing this raflle, so I decided to sell one and put the other on sale. Turns out I accedentially put both in AH. But I got one off now so it should be fine again xD
@Kesler It's still showing the same error? ^^" I think we should just redo those CRs lol ^^" so sorry! D;
@Kesler It's still showing the same error? ^^" I think we should just redo those CRs lol ^^" so sorry! D;
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

I cancelled them but I can't set them up again right now because I have to go to work in like five minutes... I'll do it tonight, I'm so sprry for the bother!
@CrazyCake

I cancelled them but I can't set them up again right now because I have to go to work in like five minutes... I'll do it tonight, I'm so sprry for the bother!
@Kesler That's fine don't worry! :)
@Kesler That's fine don't worry! :)
I387ENf.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15