Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Clinquant any chance I could have #12 please? By they Howdy! I am brand new and its nice to meet you!
@Clinquant any chance I could have #12 please? By they Howdy! I am brand new and its nice to meet you!
@Clinquant Could I get 1.?
@Clinquant Could I get 1.?
1 please
1 please
@shibauni @dragodemonic @EdgyDemonCat @Wulfiex @Nycolette @Shadum @twhjr1116 You all will have your available picks on the way shortly!

@Kiwith @Warrior4Princess: I picked one for you! Give the thread 24 hours, and if another of your faves is still available, you can ask for them :)

@Dragon1324 @BenedictBumber: I'm sorry, your pick had been requested by an earlier poster! See anyone else you like?
@shibauni @dragodemonic @EdgyDemonCat @Wulfiex @Nycolette @Shadum @twhjr1116 You all will have your available picks on the way shortly!

@Kiwith @Warrior4Princess: I picked one for you! Give the thread 24 hours, and if another of your faves is still available, you can ask for them :)

@Dragon1324 @BenedictBumber: I'm sorry, your pick had been requested by an earlier poster! See anyone else you like?
Dealing-With-Dragons1-256x171.jpg
Oh @HeatWaveWolf, I skipped over you, sorry! Your fave is coming to you in a moment. You actually wouldn't have been able to breed those two, since they're siblings! The Auction House has a really great search system if you'd like to look for a similar dragon for his mate :D
Oh @HeatWaveWolf, I skipped over you, sorry! Your fave is coming to you in a moment. You actually wouldn't have been able to breed those two, since they're siblings! The Auction House has a really great search system if you'd like to look for a similar dragon for his mate :D
7, 13, 17
7, 13, 17
Ok thank you :3
Ok thank you :3
batv2.gif
NcOK0.gif
W1cyS.gif
VLlo4.gif
@Clinquant if 24 is available I would love her
@Clinquant if 24 is available I would love her
KCXtyPY.png
@clinquant purple fluffy coatl please?
@clinquant purple fluffy coatl please?
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@BenedictBumber: Great! I picked you a babe :)

@topazsunset04 @GlitterDCMarvel Yes! On their ways.
@BenedictBumber: Great! I picked you a babe :)

@topazsunset04 @GlitterDCMarvel Yes! On their ways.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7