Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@KotharSuruti @Detreyl @Silverscale @KingXakio: Yes! Your dragons are on their ways.

@KittyKats: This thread has been really popular, so I'm limiting everyone to one per request--I picked one from your faves :)

@ButtonDragon: #23 was actually sent to someone a few days ago, but I think you may have been admiring #22! If when you see her, she's not the right one, just cancel the Crossroads and post again to see if I can fix it.

@Dawnshadope @DrapoelWulf @Fiain Sorry, your picks had been requested by earlier posters! Feel free to ask for a different one.

@KotharSuruti @Detreyl @Silverscale @KingXakio: Yes! Your dragons are on their ways.

@KittyKats: This thread has been really popular, so I'm limiting everyone to one per request--I picked one from your faves :)

@ButtonDragon: #23 was actually sent to someone a few days ago, but I think you may have been admiring #22! If when you see her, she's not the right one, just cancel the Crossroads and post again to see if I can fix it.

@Dawnshadope @DrapoelWulf @Fiain Sorry, your picks had been requested by earlier posters! Feel free to ask for a different one.

Dealing-With-Dragons1-256x171.jpg
@Cliguant

Could I get 33 then?
@Cliguant

Could I get 33 then?
@Dawnshadope: That's the same number you last asked for, I'm afraid! Could you be looking at 32 (the orangey one with green-tipped wings)?
@Dawnshadope: That's the same number you last asked for, I'm afraid! Could you be looking at 32 (the orangey one with green-tipped wings)?
Could I ask for 35, then?

@Cliguant
Could I ask for 35, then?

@Cliguant
38443667.png
My name has two i's and no L. :)
ADHD - Poke me if I forget stuff!
She/Hers
80733020.png
@Clinquant

oh, my mistake! and yes, number 32! (sorry, i'm a little off from testing these past few weeks)
@Clinquant

oh, my mistake! and yes, number 32! (sorry, i'm a little off from testing these past few weeks)
@Fiain: Yes of course!

@Dawnshadope: No problem! I've just finished finals for the semester myself :D
@Fiain: Yes of course!

@Dawnshadope: No problem! I've just finished finals for the semester myself :D
@Clinquant may I have #34 please? Thank you!
@Clinquant may I have #34 please? Thank you!
@Reigncat: On the way!
@Reigncat: On the way!
Hey @Clinquant may i please get number 19?

Thanks-Stick
Hey @Clinquant may i please get number 19?

Thanks-Stick
Hello! Could I have number 26 please? Thank you!
@Clinquant
Hello! Could I have number 26 please? Thank you!
@Clinquant
tumblr_inline_nxav4rpfau1qea7nc_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7