Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GG]Nature Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 122 123
@DesertRain I just did the quiz thinger and found that I'm house Monera
(@wingworm I know you're offline now but I don't see me on the entrants tab?)
@DesertRain I just did the quiz thinger and found that I'm house Monera
(@wingworm I know you're offline now but I don't see me on the entrants tab?)
@Synzia Just sent you a load of lvl 5's over PA. Very sorry for the spam; I was in a rush to get out the door, and didn't think to warn you >.>
@Synzia Just sent you a load of lvl 5's over PA. Very sorry for the spam; I was in a rush to get out the door, and didn't think to warn you >.>
@cinderfire - puff puff puff. need to get them in the lair so I can go to bed. :) Thanks for your effort on behalf of Nature. We appreciate it. :)
@cinderfire - puff puff puff. need to get them in the lair so I can go to bed. :) Thanks for your effort on behalf of Nature. We appreciate it. :)
ekrMdf5.png X2rjcgQ.png knpAgLi.png gekDtXY.png
5kRkxhJ.png[/url]

@SimFeetUnder - I will check the entrants list and make sure you are sorted appropriately. Thanks!

i am making an entry for you.
@SimFeetUnder - I will check the entrants list and make sure you are sorted appropriately. Thanks!

i am making an entry for you.
ekrMdf5.png X2rjcgQ.png knpAgLi.png gekDtXY.png
5kRkxhJ.png[/url]

@Rulanir

Not a problem, I'm gonna get to them in just a moment! Just gotta finish up the last batch first!
@Rulanir

Not a problem, I'm gonna get to them in just a moment! Just gotta finish up the last batch first!
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
@DesertRain My pleasure! House Animalia represent! :D
@DesertRain My pleasure! House Animalia represent! :D
@DesertRain Hello! Sorry to bother you again, but only six of the seven Imps I sent show up as recorded. The missing ID seems to be #33079437~

EDIT: Sadistic fixed it for you; all is good!
@DesertRain Hello! Sorry to bother you again, but only six of the seven Imps I sent show up as recorded. The missing ID seems to be #33079437~

EDIT: Sadistic fixed it for you; all is good!
@Valyrie Sending PAs!
@Valyrie Sending PAs!
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@Sadistic Hi! I caught three dragons with the gene bonus amidst my nightly haul for tomorrow; you mind I send them to you? Also, it seems Desert has already left for the night, but there's a little boo boo as mentioned in my previous post. Could you get that fixed? Sorry for the trouble ^^;
@Sadistic Hi! I caught three dragons with the gene bonus amidst my nightly haul for tomorrow; you mind I send them to you? Also, it seems Desert has already left for the night, but there's a little boo boo as mentioned in my previous post. Could you get that fixed? Sorry for the trouble ^^;
@Cinderfire Sure you can send them, and done! I'm guessing it was level 5 like the others? (Maybe edit your post so Desert knows I was the one messing around, when they come back and check.)
@Cinderfire Sure you can send them, and done! I'm guessing it was level 5 like the others? (Maybe edit your post so Desert knows I was the one messing around, when they come back and check.)
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 122 123