Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Art Raffle! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Portishead" date=2017-05-03 09:33:46] crap art [/quote] lol
Portishead wrote on 2017-05-03:
crap art

lol
ZVpCPil.png
[quote name="Portishead" date=2017-05-03 09:33:46] crap art [/quote] What kind of person gets their kicks from being mean. And not even accurate, this art's way better than anything most people could do. It takes a lot of time and effort to achieve this level of skill and that's worth respect even if the art's not to personal taste. (And honestly, it's quality colorful dragons offered on a dragon pet site, I imagine more people are going to like it than not, including me.)
Portishead wrote on 2017-05-03:
crap art

What kind of person gets their kicks from being mean.

And not even accurate, this art's way better than anything most people could do. It takes a lot of time and effort to achieve this level of skill and that's worth respect even if the art's not to personal taste.

(And honestly, it's quality colorful dragons offered on a dragon pet site, I imagine more people are going to like it than not, including me.)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@hotpocketguru
I'll send over some money for tickets !! Is there a limit to how many I can buy?
@hotpocketguru
I'll send over some money for tickets !! Is there a limit to how many I can buy?
+9 FR time! (I think im so bad at math)
ooh, i think i might enter!
ooh, i think i might enter!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Portishead
@Zebi

Well, I'm sorry that you two feel that way. Please consider not posting on this thread unless you feel like being constructive or entering my raffle. Thank you.

@sockmonkeygerald

Thank you! *tiny digital hug*

@unclejunsu

Sure! There is no limit.

@Areater

Alrighty! Send over a PM or CR if you decide on entering!
@Portishead
@Zebi

Well, I'm sorry that you two feel that way. Please consider not posting on this thread unless you feel like being constructive or entering my raffle. Thank you.

@sockmonkeygerald

Thank you! *tiny digital hug*

@unclejunsu

Sure! There is no limit.

@Areater

Alrighty! Send over a PM or CR if you decide on entering!
p3jERvH.png
@hotpocketguru

Oh my. I like that art! Sending ticket payment!
@hotpocketguru

Oh my. I like that art! Sending ticket payment!

He/him | FRT+1 x
boop
boop
p3jERvH.png
Bump :)
Bump :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Bump
Bump
@Hotpocketguru

Sending treasure for 15 tickets.
@Hotpocketguru

Sending treasure for 15 tickets.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6