Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Art Raffle! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump
bump
p3jERvH.png
Bump
Bump
p3jERvH.png
@CrystalBones @EmergencyRoom @SparkOfRuby @Toadstoollord @Mmmyeah @Fenixinka @SuctionCup @Rockelle @Holographic @DarkNiiinja @UncleJunsu @sockmonkeygerald @DuskyAether @Praeter @WolfsbaneAvis

Thank you all for participating, this raffle is now officially over! The winners are listed below and were selecting using random.org

1st place - ticket number 252 - @EmergencyRoom
2nd place - ticket number 325 - @SparkOfRuby
3rd place - ticket number 546 - @sockmonkeygerald

Will the winners please send me a picture of the characters the want drawn plus a description of them? This will get me started on your prizes. Regretfully, the next week I will be away from my computer, so I will only be able to get sketches for each of your characters done. When I do return, I'll digitally flesh out each sketch and will be able to give you your prizes. Thanks again!
@CrystalBones @EmergencyRoom @SparkOfRuby @Toadstoollord @Mmmyeah @Fenixinka @SuctionCup @Rockelle @Holographic @DarkNiiinja @UncleJunsu @sockmonkeygerald @DuskyAether @Praeter @WolfsbaneAvis

Thank you all for participating, this raffle is now officially over! The winners are listed below and were selecting using random.org

1st place - ticket number 252 - @EmergencyRoom
2nd place - ticket number 325 - @SparkOfRuby
3rd place - ticket number 546 - @sockmonkeygerald

Will the winners please send me a picture of the characters the want drawn plus a description of them? This will get me started on your prizes. Regretfully, the next week I will be away from my computer, so I will only be able to get sketches for each of your characters done. When I do return, I'll digitally flesh out each sketch and will be able to give you your prizes. Thanks again!
p3jERvH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6