Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
@epicpython

Alrighty, I'll have to do it later at it might take a bit but I'll get everything sent over.
@epicpython

Alrighty, I'll have to do it later at it might take a bit but I'll get everything sent over.
m6vglJ1.png
bump
bump
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AlvildaBright Sorry, but this is the old thread and you can't get tickets for bumping! You will be able to get tickets for bumping on the new thread (see the rules), but we're not quite ready yet!
@AlvildaBright Sorry, but this is the old thread and you can't get tickets for bumping! You will be able to get tickets for bumping on the new thread (see the rules), but we're not quite ready yet!
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython

There were a few people who bumped this before the new thread and they haven't had their tickets added, would you like me to add them?

Oh and the 10kt tickets have been unlocked!
@epicpython

There were a few people who bumped this before the new thread and they haven't had their tickets added, would you like me to add them?

Oh and the 10kt tickets have been unlocked!
m6vglJ1.png
@Rutile Send @ShadowFlamel a message with the people, they are taking care of tickets
@Rutile Send @ShadowFlamel a message with the people, they are taking care of tickets
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython

It was only one person so I quickly added them but I won't touch the sheet anymore. I started sending crs to ShadowFlamel.
@epicpython

It was only one person so I quickly added them but I won't touch the sheet anymore. I started sending crs to ShadowFlamel.
m6vglJ1.png
Bump
Bump
@KiteM

Hey there's a new thread now because I had to step down from running the thread. My apologies! The link to the new one is in the bery first post.
@KiteM

Hey there's a new thread now because I had to step down from running the thread. My apologies! The link to the new one is in the bery first post.
m6vglJ1.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83