Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ17] Tempest's Treasures! Grab Bags~
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46
@Fletcher hey can i get 5 more bags if you are online
@Fletcher hey can i get 5 more bags if you are online
@Meias sent the CR!
@Meias sent the CR!
Pixel-Babies.png
@momofsix I'm here! Just send over payment and I'll get those ready ^o^
@momofsix I'm here! Just send over payment and I'll get those ready ^o^
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
I'd like 5 grab bags please! @Meias
I'd like 5 grab bags please! @Meias
giphy.gif
@MOMOFSIX @L1BR4 @Starisia @andreaissy @NightRising @TsukiShiro @Xoanon

Weew;; My queue is finally cleared! Feel free to send the payments whenever you're ready
Thanks a lot for the patience guys, life today has been more busy than i expected!

I'm sorry for making you wait, and since I may only be able to attend to these orders on the morning, if you'd still like to order with me I'd be offering a 5kt discount on one of your bags.
Please accept that as my sincere apology <3

Also, Tsuki, I'm really glad and honoured that you chose Tempest's Treasures as your first raffle!! If you have any doubts, feel free to send them my way, I'll answer promptly ~
@MOMOFSIX @L1BR4 @Starisia @andreaissy @NightRising @TsukiShiro @Xoanon

Weew;; My queue is finally cleared! Feel free to send the payments whenever you're ready
Thanks a lot for the patience guys, life today has been more busy than i expected!

I'm sorry for making you wait, and since I may only be able to attend to these orders on the morning, if you'd still like to order with me I'd be offering a 5kt discount on one of your bags.
Please accept that as my sincere apology <3

Also, Tsuki, I'm really glad and honoured that you chose Tempest's Treasures as your first raffle!! If you have any doubts, feel free to send them my way, I'll answer promptly ~
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Meias no problem! I'll take the discount happily :D
@Meias no problem! I'll take the discount happily :D
giphy.gif
@Fletcher: hi ^^ I wanted to ask you something, would you perhaps accept Private Auctions for dergs or not? I'd put them for 1t and then send something to compensate the few treasures you used on the Private Auction. I am wondering because I think it would be faster for both me and you, but I understand if you prefer CRs ~ let me know! <33 ^^
@Fletcher: hi ^^ I wanted to ask you something, would you perhaps accept Private Auctions for dergs or not? I'd put them for 1t and then send something to compensate the few treasures you used on the Private Auction. I am wondering because I think it would be faster for both me and you, but I understand if you prefer CRs ~ let me know! <33 ^^
@adoptees Ah, I would probably prefer CRs because they seem more convenient to me--but if there's a reason you're wanting to do auctions instead I could be convinced ^^
@adoptees Ah, I would probably prefer CRs because they seem more convenient to me--but if there's a reason you're wanting to do auctions instead I could be convinced ^^
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher
Could I get 2 bags please^^
@Fletcher
Could I get 2 bags please^^
gliGNxy.png
@WolfsbaneAvis Yup! Just send a PM with payment <3
@WolfsbaneAvis Yup! Just send a PM with payment <3