Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Gen 1 Nocs for Newbies
1 2 3

@RGXiumin
I'm not sure if I understand all this but, I found a dragon on your page. It is an unnamed male, cotton candy colored with mint. It is a nocturne. Is he available? I would like to have him if he is.

@RGXiumin
I'm not sure if I understand all this but, I found a dragon on your page. It is an unnamed male, cotton candy colored with mint. It is a nocturne. Is he available? I would like to have him if he is.
@antisocialite
Yep ^-^

@lewysgal
I'm sorry, but the dragons I was giving away were listed on the first post. I'm keeping that one since he was not listed. If you would like, I have 4 nests right now and if you would like one of the hatchlings when they are hatched you are welcome to pick one. Just tell me if you are interested and I'll tell you when they hatch.
@antisocialite
Yep ^-^

@lewysgal
I'm sorry, but the dragons I was giving away were listed on the first post. I'm keeping that one since he was not listed. If you would like, I have 4 nests right now and if you would like one of the hatchlings when they are hatched you are welcome to pick one. Just tell me if you are interested and I'll tell you when they hatch.
1 2 3