Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 120 121
Received and recorded, thank you! <3
Received and recorded, thank you! <3
@Gaia

Could I be put on the pinglist for everything?
@Gaia

Could I be put on the pinglist for everything?
banner_arcana_by_agatheas-db9eh23.png
Pinglist updated! :)
Pinglist updated! :)
up
up
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
Only 41 tickets away from unlocked the first gem gene! :D
Only 41 tickets away from unlocked the first gem gene! :D
boop
boop
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
up
up
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
Can I get

32x tickets from gems
50x tickets from treasure 50kt

55x tickets from sand dollars 110 sand dollars

39x tickets from messengers scroll 78 messenger scrolls

So in total 176 tickets! I'll send over the stuff now!

Can I get

32x tickets from gems
50x tickets from treasure 50kt

55x tickets from sand dollars 110 sand dollars

39x tickets from messengers scroll 78 messenger scrolls

So in total 176 tickets! I'll send over the stuff now!

lvl 25 6 digit raffle
@Gaia I'll probably end up participating in this raffle once I'm not broke .-. But, I do have an offer for you! I enjoy doing BBCode, and I thought I might be able to give this raffle a makeover. I noticed a few redundancies and columns that don't quite line up, and I would be honored to provide code for you [i]if you wanted[/i]. I don't want to over-step any boundaries or anything like that, so I completely understand if you don't want this .-. In the end, it's really just stylistic differences I'm offering here, so it's fine if you don't prefer anything else Here's a snippet I coded out for part of it: [center] [b] [color=brown] [size=6] Prizes ----- [center] [b] [color=brown] [size=4]Available from the start: [/size] [size=5] Unhatched Eggs of all kinds [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg][item=Unhatched Egg][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] ----- ----- ----- [center] [b] [color=brown] [size=4]Unlocked: [/size] [size=5] Plentiful Breed Change Scrolls [item=Breed Change: Fae][item=Breed Change: Guardian][item=Breed Change: Mirror][item=Breed Change: Tundra] ----- ----- ----- [center] [b] [color=brown] [size=5]Primary Genes: Treasure/Common: [item=Primary Gene: Speckle][item=Primary Gene: Tiger][item=Primary Gene: Giraffe][item=Primary Gene: Savannah] [item=Primary Gene: Falcon][item=Primary Gene: Clown][item=Primary Gene: Cherub] ----- ----- -----
@Gaia
I'll probably end up participating in this raffle once I'm not broke .-.

But, I do have an offer for you!

I enjoy doing BBCode, and I thought I might be able to give this raffle a makeover. I noticed a few redundancies and columns that don't quite line up, and I would be honored to provide code for you if you wanted. I don't want to over-step any boundaries or anything like that, so I completely understand if you don't want this .-.
In the end, it's really just stylistic differences I'm offering here, so it's fine if you don't prefer anything else

Here's a snippet I coded out for part of it:
Prizes

Available from the start:
Unhatched Eggs of all kinds

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Light Egg
Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg
Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Unlocked:
Plentiful Breed Change Scrolls

Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Tundra

Primary Genes: Treasure/Common:

Primary Gene: Speckle Primary Gene: Tiger Primary Gene: Giraffe Primary Gene: Savannah
Primary Gene: Falcon Primary Gene: Clown Primary Gene: Cherub

| Crowe's BBCode Compendium |
- - - Click here to learn everything (and more) about BBCoding! - - -

| ||
Dragon bios | Signatures | Hatcheries || |
that's cool ^ :D
lil' boop and I love the signature and broadcast message lol.
that's cool ^ :D
lil' boop and I love the signature and broadcast message lol.
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 120 121