Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 120 121
Received and recorded, thank you! :)
[size=1][size=1]@Strauss @GalaxyFilly @gligar @Stormheart208 @Leucine @Ellapinky @Somethinggetrekt @Birdsofwax @Aegwynn @Turnoroid @peebeeandjay @JellyBubble @Frootz @Chardons @Charliebug3 @Minxwolfie @DemonKid @Inukaya[/size][/size] [center][b]Announcement: Unlocked prize tier[/b][/center] Hello lovely folks! Another threshold has been reached - this afternoon we sold our 7000th ticket! This means that the common breed change tier has been unlocked and four more prizes are available to win at the end of the raffle; the scrolls for Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Snapper and Spiral! [center][item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=breed change: ridgeback][item=breed change: snapper][item=breed change: spiral][/center] The next prize tier will unlock at 8000 tickets, containing the uncommon primary genes Giraffe, Jupiter, Piebald, Vipera, Bar and Ripple. Thank you to everyone who has joined in this raffle so far! <3
@Strauss
@GalaxyFilly
@gligar
@Stormheart208
@Leucine
@Ellapinky
@Somethinggetrekt
@Birdsofwax
@Aegwynn
@Turnoroid
@peebeeandjay
@JellyBubble
@Frootz
@Chardons
@Charliebug3
@Minxwolfie
@DemonKid
@Inukaya

Announcement: Unlocked prize tier
Hello lovely folks!

Another threshold has been reached - this afternoon we sold our 7000th ticket! This means that the common breed change tier has been unlocked and four more prizes are available to win at the end of the raffle; the scrolls for Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Snapper and Spiral!

Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Spiral

The next prize tier will unlock at 8000 tickets, containing the uncommon primary genes Giraffe, Jupiter, Piebald, Vipera, Bar and Ripple.

Thank you to everyone who has joined in this raffle so far! <3
@Gaia

Sending PM for 100 tickets :3
@Gaia

Sending PM for 100 tickets :3
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
Received and recorded, thank you!
Received and recorded, thank you!
@saphariadragon

So I hopefully remember to enter later on
@saphariadragon

So I hopefully remember to enter later on
frsigbannersmskinny.png
Sending over 5 Gold Mucks, for a total of 55 tickets (with the five bonus ones :))!
Sending over 5 Gold Mucks, for a total of 55 tickets (with the five bonus ones :))!
Sending over 57 rusted treasure chests for 114 tickets... Is is correct?
Sending over 57 rusted treasure chests for 114 tickets... Is is correct?
Yes, correct! Received and recorded!

Happy anniversary everyone! <3
Yes, correct! Received and recorded!

Happy anniversary everyone! <3
@saphariadragon Would you like to be put on one my pinglists to help as a reminder?

I have pinglists for all sorts of news - unlocked prizes, new prize additions, new payment methods, last week/day reminder, and one for all news.

Let me know! :)
@saphariadragon Would you like to be put on one my pinglists to help as a reminder?

I have pinglists for all sorts of news - unlocked prizes, new prize additions, new payment methods, last week/day reminder, and one for all news.

Let me know! :)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 120 121