Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Nat. Adornments] Raffle! DONE
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[size=1]@Allunar, @DragonWarrior333, @LunaWard, @Nightshades, @overtherebear, @Strauss, @Feorin, @EbonyBadger, @GoinDownSwingin, @Brightling274, @Revals6609, @Fanartsy, @Emmy182, @Looshiana, @MeikaiSecret, @Doggo, @Lilydale, @achoopda, @mysticpenguin, @Atariel, @CirceR, @ThousandSunny, @DragonHawke, @HondaYori, @Reignhart, @ValkyrieDragon, @BonsaiTree, @RyujinDragonGod, @kriski, @SweetEkk0 [/size] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2138900][img]http://i.imgur.com/NF2k9yC.png[/img][/url] [font=courier new][size=7][b]WINNERS[/b][/size][/font] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2138900][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZttpHSV.png[/img][/url] [/center] [indent][font=courier new][size=5]Thank you all for participating in this raffle! I’m super happy with it, and I had lots of fun and enjoyed it through and through. And also, SUPER HUGE thanks to @FloatingInSpace, who helped me out so much and accompanied me through this new experience qvq Now, to the part everyone wants lmao Winners have been drawn using random.org! You have 24 hours to reply back with a post listing your prize choices, which should be in order of preference (if you have been drawn first, you pick one prize. If you've been drawn second, you list out two prizes, and so on). If you fail to reply within 24 hours, you’ll be moved to the bottom of the list but will still be eligible to pick prizes left after the first round. If you, again, don’t reply within 24 hours, this time you’ll be skipped and another player will be drawn instead. Winners who have claimed a prize won’t be drawn again. You are allowed to discard the prize you get, meaning that you can choose to not receive said prize assigned to you. Take in mind you won’t be able to pick another prize in its place. 1. @HondaYori 2. @kriski 3. @ThousandSunny 4. @Reignhart 5. @Emmy182 6. @CirceR 7. @GoinDownSwingin 8. @Doggo Congratulations everyone! [/indent]
@Allunar, @DragonWarrior333, @LunaWard, @Nightshades, @overtherebear, @Strauss, @Feorin, @EbonyBadger, @GoinDownSwingin, @Brightling274, @Revals6609, @Fanartsy, @Emmy182, @Looshiana, @MeikaiSecret, @Doggo, @Lilydale, @achoopda, @mysticpenguin, @Atariel, @CirceR, @ThousandSunny, @DragonHawke, @HondaYori, @Reignhart, @ValkyrieDragon, @BonsaiTree, @RyujinDragonGod, @kriski, @SweetEkk0

NF2k9yC.png

WINNERS
ZttpHSV.png

Thank you all for participating in this raffle! I’m super happy with it, and I had lots of fun and enjoyed it through and through. And also, SUPER HUGE thanks to @FloatingInSpace, who helped me out so much and accompanied me through this new experience qvq

Now, to the part everyone wants lmao Winners have been drawn using random.org! You have 24 hours to reply back with a post listing your prize choices, which should be in order of preference (if you have been drawn first, you pick one prize. If you've been drawn second, you list out two prizes, and so on).
If you fail to reply within 24 hours, you’ll be moved to the bottom of the list but will still be eligible to pick prizes left after the first round.
If you, again, don’t reply within 24 hours, this time you’ll be skipped and another player will be drawn instead.

Winners who have claimed a prize won’t be drawn again. You are allowed to discard the prize you get, meaning that you can choose to not receive said prize assigned to you. Take in mind you won’t be able to pick another prize in its place.

1. @HondaYori
2. @kriski
3. @ThousandSunny
4. @Reignhart
5. @Emmy182
6. @CirceR
7. @GoinDownSwingin
8. @Doggo

Congratulations everyone!
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@Leucine Yay! Thanks for holding this great raffle! ^^

1. Naturalist Adornments (although this will obviously get claimed by one of the other winners haha)
2. Esoteric Prodigy
3. Cookies and Drool
4. Down to Earth
5. Not as Different
@Leucine Yay! Thanks for holding this great raffle! ^^

1. Naturalist Adornments (although this will obviously get claimed by one of the other winners haha)
2. Esoteric Prodigy
3. Cookies and Drool
4. Down to Earth
5. Not as Different
iYFz4v1.png
@Leucine
Wow! Thank you so much for hosting!
I'm so excited. I never get my name pulled so early in a raffle.

1. One With Nature
2. Not as Different
3. Cookies and Drool

Thank you again!
@Leucine
Wow! Thank you so much for hosting!
I'm so excited. I never get my name pulled so early in a raffle.

1. One With Nature
2. Not as Different
3. Cookies and Drool

Thank you again!
@Leucine - woot! Thanks for this fun little raffle.

1. Naturalist Adornments
2. Not as Different
@Leucine - woot! Thanks for this fun little raffle.

1. Naturalist Adornments
2. Not as Different
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Leucine
I'm surprised the RNG is showing me some love for a change. It usually likes to use me for a punching bag.
1) Naturalist Adornments
@Leucine
I'm surprised the RNG is showing me some love for a change. It usually likes to use me for a punching bag.
1) Naturalist Adornments
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
@@Leucine

Oh cool!

1.Naturalist adornments
2.cookies and drool
3. Not as different
4.Down to earth
5. Chiesel on stone
6. Sweet likehoney
7. Sangria
8. Estroic prodigy
@@Leucine

Oh cool!

1.Naturalist adornments
2.cookies and drool
3. Not as different
4.Down to earth
5. Chiesel on stone
6. Sweet likehoney
7. Sangria
8. Estroic prodigy
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Leucine

1. One with Nature
2. Not as Different
3. Cookies and Drool
4. Esoteric Prodigy
5. Down to Earth
6. Chisel on Stone
7. Sweet like Honey
@Leucine

1. One with Nature
2. Not as Different
3. Cookies and Drool
4. Esoteric Prodigy
5. Down to Earth
6. Chisel on Stone
7. Sweet like Honey
6TRSoEc.gif
@Leucine Awesome! Thanks so much.

1. One With Nature (but that aint happening lol)
2. Cookies and Drool
3. Esoteric Prodigy
5. Not as Different
@Leucine Awesome! Thanks so much.

1. One With Nature (but that aint happening lol)
2. Cookies and Drool
3. Esoteric Prodigy
5. Not as Different
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
OMG YAY!!!

1. One with Nature
2. Esoteric Prodigy
3. Chisel on Stone
4. Sweet Like Honey
5. Down to Earth
6. Sangria
OMG YAY!!!

1. One with Nature
2. Esoteric Prodigy
3. Chisel on Stone
4. Sweet Like Honey