Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Mistral Jamboree Raffle 2017
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67
@Rythen

Line 733 Says Catsy02 but That was a Dragon i had sent in

That dragon was also breed bonus

sorry for the edit forgot to add the @ for the ping
@Rythen

Line 733 Says Catsy02 but That was a Dragon i had sent in

That dragon was also breed bonus

sorry for the edit forgot to add the @ for the ping
jLC5a3R.png 9kcPMa2.gif
@Rythen
I don't appear to be on the spreadsheet under Tickets Earned at all? I sold three SDs to Aarresi yesterday.

I might be on there and I might not be looking hard enough, though; I'm not the most observant person alive.
@Rythen
I don't appear to be on the spreadsheet under Tickets Earned at all? I sold three SDs to Aarresi yesterday.

I might be on there and I might not be looking hard enough, though; I'm not the most observant person alive.
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
@Rythen - it doesn't look like mine have made it onto today's spreadsheet--I sent 12 L6's to @Atelophobia --but that was only 40 minutes ago, so they may not have had a chance to enter them yet. :3
@Rythen - it doesn't look like mine have made it onto today's spreadsheet--I sent 12 L6's to @Atelophobia --but that was only 40 minutes ago, so they may not have had a chance to enter them yet. :3
9o5YF7O.png
@Rythen Hello! I was just looking at the spreadsheet and it seems that my tickets have been removed? As in my username is not showing up anywhere. Here is a link to my personal profit sheet as proof of participation: (link here)

Thank you in advanced!
@Rythen Hello! I was just looking at the spreadsheet and it seems that my tickets have been removed? As in my username is not showing up anywhere. Here is a link to my personal profit sheet as proof of participation: (link here)

Thank you in advanced!
NFSZSxV.gif
@Catsy01 This is just an error that happens with google sheets, it's because there's a number at the end of your name Google thinks that number needs to go up. That'll be fixed near the end!

@Aarresi Please check your CR/AH receipts for dragons from thePurple (you should be able to search the pages through for it)

@ciceqi I think they do a mass add, so it should just be not added yet (barring any google issues)

@LaughingZuru I'll go fix that up.
Is the 0 profit Level 1 one you had sent in for extra tickets?
@Catsy01 This is just an error that happens with google sheets, it's because there's a number at the end of your name Google thinks that number needs to go up. That'll be fixed near the end!

@Aarresi Please check your CR/AH receipts for dragons from thePurple (you should be able to search the pages through for it)

@ciceqi I think they do a mass add, so it should just be not added yet (barring any google issues)

@LaughingZuru I'll go fix that up.
Is the 0 profit Level 1 one you had sent in for extra tickets?
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Rythen I seem to be missing 3 level 8's that i sent to Selah
@Rythen I seem to be missing 3 level 8's that i sent to Selah
eZ8WjnI.pngRrWluIA.png
hello, I checked and the 2 dragons I sent yesterday aren't there, although I had checked earlier and they were; it was 2 SD with bonus breed [img]http://i.imgur.com/wo0JzVk.png[/img] [url]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&did=31509107&tab=dragon[/url] [url]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&did=31509106&tab=dragon[/url] the other 4 I sent today are ok =] [quote name="adoptees" date=2017-03-19 18:33:14] @Mirna: sent two dragons via Private Auctions! Should I add my name to the spreadsheet or you'll do it ? ^^ thank you <3 [/quote]
hello, I checked and the 2 dragons I sent yesterday aren't there, although I had checked earlier and they were; it was 2 SD with bonus breed
wo0JzVk.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&did=31509107&tab=dragon
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&did=31509106&tab=dragon

the other 4 I sent today are ok =]
adoptees wrote on 2017-03-19:
@Mirna: sent two dragons via Private Auctions! Should I add my name to the spreadsheet or you'll do it ? ^^ thank you <3
@Rythen I'm not seeing myself on the sheet at all. I sent over 4 lv5 bogsneaks with a 0t ticket bonus on each of them.
@Rythen I'm not seeing myself on the sheet at all. I sent over 4 lv5 bogsneaks with a 0t ticket bonus on each of them.
it doesn't look like i'm on the earned tickets at all. I sent in 3 level 7's to Aarresi @Rythen
it doesn't look like i'm on the earned tickets at all. I sent in 3 level 7's to Aarresi @Rythen
Button-Cayde-Right.pngPlease Check the back of my lair for sale dragons! I'm always willing to hold dragons for people, and am open to custom breeding requests. Ping or PM me!
@Nakarkos Do you remember who your attendee was?

@adoptees What levels were they?
@Nakarkos Do you remember who your attendee was?

@adoptees What levels were they?
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67