Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Mistral Jamboree Raffle 2017
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67
@Hyunae @LleweUnderwood

Could you both send me the ID's of the dragons you sent in? I'm so sorry about the mixup. The google cloud thing has also been knocking off the discord servers all day so it's been extra fun

@Hyunae @LleweUnderwood

Could you both send me the ID's of the dragons you sent in? I'm so sorry about the mixup. The google cloud thing has also been knocking off the discord servers all day so it's been extra fun

goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Rythen Hi, this is really minor, but there's something missing from my entries in the master spreadsheet. Yesterday, I sent in 2 lvl 7 dragons with bonuses, but the bonus was only recorded for one of them. (1 was a breed bonus (SD) and the other a gene bonus (metallic)).

It's only 5 tickets I'm missing, but with my luck, the ticket 5 entries after mine would get drawn. xP
@Rythen Hi, this is really minor, but there's something missing from my entries in the master spreadsheet. Yesterday, I sent in 2 lvl 7 dragons with bonuses, but the bonus was only recorded for one of them. (1 was a breed bonus (SD) and the other a gene bonus (metallic)).

It's only 5 tickets I'm missing, but with my luck, the ticket 5 entries after mine would get drawn. xP
Cubie.png
the ones that were sent to you are 31199578 31374864 31348024
the trade reciept is Trade #2365904
Although now my listing is showing 9 dragons @Selah
the ones that were sent to you are 31199578 31374864 31348024
the trade reciept is Trade #2365904
Although now my listing is showing 9 dragons @Selah
eZ8WjnI.pngRrWluIA.png
@LleweUnderwood

Can you send me the IDs of the other ones you've sent in too?
@LleweUnderwood

Can you send me the IDs of the other ones you've sent in too?
@Rythen

Sent Six (6) Level 5 today, not showing.
@Rythen

Sent Six (6) Level 5 today, not showing.
SeaIslandMist
31466709 31439781 31439778 @Selah
31466709 31439781 31439778 @Selah
eZ8WjnI.pngRrWluIA.png
@LleweUnderwood

Ok, everything should be set now. All six are showing up on the overall leaderboard
@LleweUnderwood

Ok, everything should be set now. All six are showing up on the overall leaderboard
@sQld @risforrose @hawchoo @ChimerActic @Arrakis @Delcat

To all that have been pinged, I deeply apologise for not responding. You see, I recently had some very pressing personal issues to handle and as such, did not have the time to handle your requests. I hope you understand and again, I apologise. I do hope that you will continue to support Wind.

Thank you.

-Silver
@sQld @risforrose @hawchoo @ChimerActic @Arrakis @Delcat

To all that have been pinged, I deeply apologise for not responding. You see, I recently had some very pressing personal issues to handle and as such, did not have the time to handle your requests. I hope you understand and again, I apologise. I do hope that you will continue to support Wind.

Thank you.

-Silver
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Gurrero

Twelve Level 8 dragons with breed bonus sent as PA to you!!
@Gurrero

Twelve Level 8 dragons with breed bonus sent as PA to you!!
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
Can anyone change my status on the sheet?

I'm having net troubles oTL

@SouthFarthing
I think it might be a while before I can get to you, so if you want to send to someone else, please feel free to do so!
SOSORRY
Can anyone change my status on the sheet?

I'm having net troubles oTL

@SouthFarthing
I think it might be a while before I can get to you, so if you want to send to someone else, please feel free to do so!
SOSORRY
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67