Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pick a Number, Get a Derg [full]
[b]About:[/b] Here you can trade apperal, treasure, gems, or balwin materials for a dragon. The dragon you recieve will randomly be seleced from a generator. If you want to pick more than one number you can! Just send a seperate CR for each number you pick. It's pretty simple and you get a random derg out of it! If you're interested in this opportunity please go [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2102640#post_25235692]here[/url][/b] to see the current list. One dragon is equivalent to: [list] [*] at least 1 piece of apparel [*] 5kt [*] 5 gems [*] 5-10 Baldwin materials (Ooze, Goo, Muck, and Sludge) [*] at least 10 points of food (any type, can be a mixture) [*] 5-10 items [/list] [b]Process:[/b] [list=1] [*] Have your items ready! [*] Pick an available number from the list. [*] Send a 2-way CR to me, with your items/payment along with your chosen number. [*] Once all the numbers have been choosen I will then begin sending out dragons. [*] Once you recieve your dragon you may either accept the CR or decline if you don't like your random dragon. [*] If you've accept then congratulations and I hope you enjoy your new friend! [*] If you decline you may pick a new number from a new list to have a chance at getting a derg you'll be happy with. [/list]
About:

Here you can trade apperal, treasure, gems, or balwin materials for a dragon. The dragon you recieve will randomly be seleced from a generator. If you want to pick more than one number you can! Just send a seperate CR for each number you pick. It's pretty simple and you get a random derg out of it! If you're interested in this opportunity please go here to see the current list.

One dragon is equivalent to:
  • at least 1 piece of apparel
  • 5kt
  • 5 gems
  • 5-10 Baldwin materials (Ooze, Goo, Muck, and Sludge)
  • at least 10 points of food (any type, can be a mixture)
  • 5-10 items

Process:

1. Have your items ready!
  2. Pick an available number from the list.
  3. Send a 2-way CR to me, with your items/payment along with your chosen number.
  4. Once all the numbers have been choosen I will then begin sending out dragons.
  5. Once you recieve your dragon you may either accept the CR or decline if you don't like your random dragon.
  6. If you've accept then congratulations and I hope you enjoy your new friend!
  7. If you decline you may pick a new number from a new list to have a chance at getting a derg you'll be happy with.
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
Bump
Bump
8d7o509.png
bump
bump