Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Willows' Lair Cleanout!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Phoenixofwar I'm personally really partial to Nocturnes! How do you feel about this boy?? I know some people aren't too fond of gembond, so I don't want to give you a dragon your friend won't like! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24027601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240277/24027601_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Phoenixofwar I'm personally really partial to Nocturnes! How do you feel about this boy?? I know some people aren't too fond of gembond, so I don't want to give you a dragon your friend won't like!

24027601_350.png
Willow Clan of Wind Flight!
he/they, 22, FR+3
Willows' Leveling Service || Currently: Open
@Saltmaker If you're asking for me to breed her with the coatl, I can't do that because they're both females! If you're asking for her to have, she was a gift from my girlfriend, so I'd like to keep her around until I've bred her a few more times. I'll put your name in her bio and send you a message when I've either bred a baby that looks like her, or I think it's time for her to move on!
@Saltmaker If you're asking for me to breed her with the coatl, I can't do that because they're both females! If you're asking for her to have, she was a gift from my girlfriend, so I'd like to keep her around until I've bred her a few more times. I'll put your name in her bio and send you a message when I've either bred a baby that looks like her, or I think it's time for her to move on!
he/they, 22, FR+3
@PrinceLithuania

Sure! Thank you :)
@PrinceLithuania

Sure! Thank you :)
Oe4VMVi.png
  • My username is Phoenixofwar, not Pheonixofwar. Please copy and paste!
  • I'm a she/her
  • Planning to set up an art shop in the future...
@princelithuania
may i have 21454975
@princelithuania
may i have 21454975
@Saltmaker Yes! Would you like me to name her before I send her over??
@Saltmaker Yes! Would you like me to name her before I send her over??
he/they, 22, FR+3
yes
yes
@PrinceLithuania
yes
@PrinceLithuania
yes
name it princess
name it princess
@princelithuania

I'll take the Plague Skydancer M with yellow-orange coloration. He'll be exalted, as a heads up.
@princelithuania

I'll take the Plague Skydancer M with yellow-orange coloration. He'll be exalted, as a heads up.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon Sorry, but he isn't part of the giveaway! He's a perma, just on page 3 because I haven't decided how to gene him yet! You can have the male Mirror, Snapper or Nocturne, or the female Guardian if you want! The red Guardian male is a Gen1, so I'd like him not to be exalted, and the black and blue girl I'd rather not be exalted as well because I think she's pretty haha. She might end up sticking around if my resolve crumbles enough }:P
@DuskyFlareon Sorry, but he isn't part of the giveaway! He's a perma, just on page 3 because I haven't decided how to gene him yet! You can have the male Mirror, Snapper or Nocturne, or the female Guardian if you want! The red Guardian male is a Gen1, so I'd like him not to be exalted, and the black and blue girl I'd rather not be exalted as well because I think she's pretty haha. She might end up sticking around if my resolve crumbles enough }:P
he/they, 22, FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6