Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FireDom] OOF Raffle - DONE (pg 50)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
[center][img]http://protowilson.com/FlightRising/FvL_separator.png[/img][/center] [br] [center]But wait - what's this![/center] [quote=A New Challenger Appears!][center][item=Fire Sprite][/center][/quote] [center]Join us![/center] [br] [br] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jcCAjxXgfeYJ-1hrmKmUwLMR0-s1mYQxrdUZRqHfpvs/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://protowilson.com/FlightRising/FvL_spreadsheetbanner.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] [br]
FvL_separator.png

But wait - what's this!
A New Challenger Appears! wrote:
Fire Sprite
Join us!

FvL_spreadsheetbanner.png

tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Firekitsune

Absolutely correct on both counts! Thank you for the heads' up! That second CR slipped onto my second page and I missed it in the rush to accept. :)

You the real MVP.

All corrected and recorded, thank you for the ping.
@Firekitsune

Absolutely correct on both counts! Thank you for the heads' up! That second CR slipped onto my second page and I missed it in the rush to accept. :)

You the real MVP.

All corrected and recorded, thank you for the ping.
@JovaniSkye
ello :^)
Sending in 3 dergs, I just used the calculator so I'll include that in the CR
@JovaniSkye
ello :^)
Sending in 3 dergs, I just used the calculator so I'll include that in the CR
IQVDOqH.png
@Cashew Aww, thanks so much! :D I can't wait to meet the fireflies! ^^
@Cashew Aww, thanks so much! :D I can't wait to meet the fireflies! ^^
Ready to snatch up all the fireflies!
Ready to snatch up all the fireflies!
lBPJhp2.gif718.Pots200.Aearonlinn_zpsnudrsoqa.pnglBPJhp2.gif
Oriel Status Update: Currently delayed in recording CRs! Don't worry they're all there and I'll get to them ASAP.

Please do keep sending, just don't want anyone to feel nervous/anxious!
Oriel Status Update: Currently delayed in recording CRs! Don't worry they're all there and I'll get to them ASAP.

Please do keep sending, just don't want anyone to feel nervous/anxious!
*casually posts so that I can refer back to this thread
*casually posts so that I can refer back to this thread
@oriel
sending a one-way with a couple of hatchlings, will have trained fodder later today! <3
@oriel
sending a one-way with a couple of hatchlings, will have trained fodder later today! <3
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@shadifax

Thank you!
@shadifax

Thank you!
@Buffykiev

I keep track of them. :)

OR - lookit this: ******/firecalc

If you put the dragon info in it will make the CR message for you! And you even get bonus tickets for using it! I guarantee the math on the calculators, so if there's an error in your tickets of you think there's a mistake, I'll look it up and fix it ASAP.

Warning: Recording delay right now. But I'll get through it as soon as I can. Thank you for supporting Fire Dom!

@Buffykiev

I keep track of them. :)

OR - lookit this: ******/firecalc

If you put the dragon info in it will make the CR message for you! And you even get bonus tickets for using it! I guarantee the math on the calculators, so if there's an error in your tickets of you think there's a mistake, I'll look it up and fix it ASAP.

Warning: Recording delay right now. But I'll get through it as soon as I can. Thank you for supporting Fire Dom!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50